Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 20% Discount - SBS Race Sinter & Dual Carbon Pads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

20% Discount - SBS Race Sinter & Dual Carbon Pads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 19:15
payday is 8 days away wag

but id happily pay full price regardless for such a pleasant service from such a nice (slow) fellow
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 20:15
Originally posted by dayz dayz wrote:

payday is 8 days away wag

but id happily pay full price regardless for such a pleasant service from such a nice (slow) fellow

Thanks young man
http://www.moto-racespares.com The number 1 SBS brake pad supplier
fuel View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 08:17
Have you got any of the RS for a KTM Superduke 09 (radial calipers)? Thanks.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 09:43
Originally posted by fuel fuel wrote:

Have you got any of the RS for a KTM Superduke 09 (radial calipers)? Thanks.
not in stock, but i can order them for you if you want. Will take 1 extra day.
if you want them let me knowthumbsup
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 14:35
only 4 days left of 20% off, spread the word before it is too late and you run out of brake pads and wont be able to stopwhistle
Use discount code SBS20 at the checkout thumbsup
Bawbag View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bawbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 18:40
Ordered.......Thanks !
I'm the wee fat bloke on the Wrangler R6.
infamyinfamy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infamyinfamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 19:19
ordered spare set for R6...great price
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 19:22
Thanks guys.
Keeping me busy.
Feel the force View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feel the force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:55
Ordered another set from you. I shall also spread the word
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2013 at 20:28
Thanks everyone, got a stack of orders on my desk now.
only 3 days left to stock up!!!thumbsup

feel free to spread the word on Facebook, or within your club
dazzy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2013 at 21:27
Ordered mine late Wednesday afternoon and had the delivered the very next day,top class service,I know where I'll be getting any thing I need from now on 👍
no limits racing KRW RACING#111 GSXR600K7 https://www.facebook.com/KrwRacing?ref=hl
Tinman View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:28
Hi. After a set of pads for front calipers on a Gen2 RSV (another akward one!thumbsup)Nothing on the site for Aprilia's, after the RS SBS if possible?
Cheers
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:11
Originally posted by Tinman Tinman wrote:

Hi. After a set of pads for front calipers on a Gen2 RSV (another akward one!thumbsup)Nothing on the site for Aprilia's, after the RS SBS if possible?
Cheers

No problem. They are the 4 Individual pads per caliper so if you can purchase the ktm990 pads, they are the same. Just pop a note on at checkout they're for your rsv. So I will double check
Tinman View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:35
Ok, done. I ordered the 04 onwards ones, not sure if that is correct or not...
Cheers
Bodogg73 View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodogg73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 13:00
Hi Ryan,

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the difference between sintered and dual carbon pads? Does it depend on what type of disc you have? I have a gsxr 750 K1 trackbike and a 750 K8 road bike, would these be fine for general road use too? In fact id probably need them more on the road for when that idiot pulls put at the junction! I found the K1 pads on your website but cudnt find them for the K8?

Cheers

Sam
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 13:18
Originally posted by Tinman Tinman wrote:

Ok, done. I ordered the 04 onwards ones, not sure if that is correct or not...
Cheers

That's fine. I have seen it come through. Leave it with me.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 13:24
Originally posted by Bodogg73 Bodogg73 wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the difference between sintered and dual carbon pads? Does it depend on what type of disc you have? I have a gsxr 750 K1 trackbike and a 750 K8 road bike, would these be fine for general road use too? In fact id probably need them more on the road for when that idiot pulls put at the junction! I found the K1 pads on your website but cudnt find them for the K8?
Cheers

Sam

For normal track use on bikes that are used on the road aswell then it has to be the sintered, this is because they perform virtually immediately. The dual carbon is for track use only. They require heat to perform and will take a lap to get up to temperature, if cold they really don't work. Once hot they are fantastic.
The race sinter are very good pads and I use them for sprint races and carbons for endurance.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 13:42

Hi Ryan,

Cheers

Sam
I have adjusted the options now so the correct years of the bikes show up for you.
If you have any questions give me a call on monday 0117 9352 773
cheers
Ryan
Bodogg73 View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodogg73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 20:00
Nice one mate, thanx for that! Nicely explained I've just ordered a set for both bikes! The sintered ones will be spot on for me! Just a quick question, when the bikes are up on the paddock stands and I spin the front wheel theres always a sound like the pads are rubbing against the discs and the wheels don't feel perfectly free to spin, is this normal or is it something to do with the pads or adjustment? Its the same on both bikes to be honest! Sorry, i'm known to be the idiot asking the stupid questions!!
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 20:11

Nice one mate, thanx for that! Nicely explained I've just ordered a set for both bikes! The sintered ones will be spot on for me! Just a quick question, when the bikes are up on the paddock stands and I spin the front wheel theres always a sound like the pads are rubbing against the discs and the wheels don't feel perfectly free to spin, is this normal or is it something to do with the pads or adjustment? Its the same on both bikes to be honest! Sorry, i'm known to be the idiot asking the stupid questions!!

Yes it will always sound like it's rubbing slightly, perfectly normal.
Will probably only spin a couple of turns maximum.
Bodogg73 View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodogg73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 20:59
Yea thats spot on then! Thanks for that, and the discount, much appreciated mate!
A303 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 23:21
'Nother awkward one for you - '99 955 Speed Triple? (Fast road use only)? Thanks.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 09:18
these will be the race sinter, code 624RS. ideal for fast road use, within speed limits of coursewhistle
I have put the option on for you now on the website.thumbsup

ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 09:32
Thanks for your orders everyone, this is the last day of the discount code, so please get your orders in before 11.59pm tonightalarm
I hope this has helped everyone out a little.

I am at Donington helping pickled onion on here in the No limits endurance, so if any of you are about come say hi, i will have my r6 with me black and orange, and will be entering in the open race for a little potter. I will try wear my moto-racespares hoody so you can identify me.

Don't forget you still get Track-day rider discount on the website using code TDR10 at the checkout!thumbsup

A303 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 14:18
Originally posted by ryanp11 ryanp11 wrote:

these will be the race sinter, code 624RS. ideal for fast road use, within speed limits of coursewhistle
I have put the option on for you now on the website.thumbsup

Thanks Ryan. I'll nip over there now ...
Just ordered. Thanksthumbsup

Edited by A303 - 24 June 2013 at 14:28
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 13:46
well thanks for everyone's orders, the last few have been dispatched today and should be with you tomorrow.
thumbsup
Bodogg73 View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bodogg73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 21:23
Arrived today!! Only posted yesterday!! Top bloke, thanks a lot mate!
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 21:36
More than welcome dude
A303 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 22:30
Got them yesterday - thanks Ryan, great servicethumbsup
infamyinfamy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infamyinfamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 22:56
Arrived yesterday and in the toolbox ready for portimao in september.....thumbsup
NoGutsNoGlory View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Bikers Munchausen's by Proxy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoGutsNoGlory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 23:19
Ryan if it's not too late could you bring some 806DC's with you to Donington and some SIS during if you still sell it?
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 23:40
Originally posted by NoGutsNoGlory NoGutsNoGlory wrote:

Ryan if it's not too late could you bring some 806DC's with you to Donington and some SIS during if you still sell it?

Yes that's no problem. The SIS electrolyte I assume u want. Lemon and lime or tropical I have left in stock. In 500g or 1.6kg?
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoGutsNoGlory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 00:07
Lemon and Lime 500g please.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 07:23
Originally posted by NoGutsNoGlory NoGutsNoGlory wrote:

Lemon and Lime 500g please.

ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:35
i will be in garage 2 as of late tonight.
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoGutsNoGlory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:51
Ok mate I will see you there. I'm not sure where I will be because my paperwork hasn't turned up.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 13:31
HI everyone. Bank holiday promo for you! Only until bank holiday!
The sun is out, the sky is blue, let me give you brake pads discounted for you! 

You will get 20% OFF all SBS DC's and RS brake pads. This is for 4 days only until Sunday. Purchase on the website and use the discount code SBS20 at the checkout and click "apply"

We have virtually all in stock, and aim for next day delivery.

Its all online, for most race and track bikes,  so just follow the link and get 20% off at the checkout.
if you have any questions please call me 0117 9352773 in the warehouse or email me ryan@moto-racespares.com
cheers everyone 

Edited by ryanp11 - 21 May 2014 at 13:37
Feel the force View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feel the force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 14:53
I didn't pay attention and read the topic from the first post. I thought to myself "I'm sure he's broken his back before".
This is convenient, I need some new pads and was hoping this would come up again.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 11:19
Haha, my back is finally fixed now!thumbsup

So i am fit and ready to post out pads!

ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 16:12
Thanks for your orders so far everyone. thumbsup
Just to remind you the discount code expires on Sunday so be quick, even if your slow on the track.whistle

So use code SBS20 at the checkout and click "apply" to get your massive 20% discount! will pay for a tank of fuel :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic