Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Husqvarna SM610 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 Husqvarna SM610 for sale
    Posted: 17 June 2018 at 13:45
Finally got round to putting an ad together for my husky. putting it up on here before i put it on eBay in the next few days to try to avoid tyre kickers and eBay fees. Honest bike, looking for £2750.

cheers

----------

Up for sale is my beloved Husqvarna SM610ie. I bought this bike back in 2011 and used it daily for commuting to work across London for 3 years. It had three owners before me but think one of those was a dealership. I was initially a bit disappointed with the power output of this supermoto so I put a full titanium Leo Vince exhaust system on it and got a power commander 5 and custom map set up on the dyno at HM Racing. It then ran as it should! I’ve also fitted a lithium battery to cut further weight and this is now a fully sorted 610. Bike has been completely problem free whilst I’ve owned it, has always passed its MOTs and always started on the first push of the button. 

Part service history as I’ve done most of the servicing myself including oil changes every 1000 miles, coolant changes, brake fluid, brake pads, valve clearances (screw adjustment so easy!). About 1300 miles ago I booked the bike in to Husky Sport for a full service. As part of that I got the cam chain replaced (didn’t need it but was precautionary), fork oil replaced and air box replaced (there were a few spinning bolts on the old one that were annoying me!). I’ve put some stickers on the bike to give it the race look but all stickers can be removed if it’s not your thing. 

Bike has not been used for the past 4 years, mainly due to me having other bikes. I also changed jobs and stopped commuting to work. It has been stored in my garage and started regularly with no problems at all. It’s in great condition for its age but does have a few little marks here and there which you’d expect. I love this bike so much I have never really wanted to sell it but I haven’t ridden it in so long and the arrival of my daughter 10 months ago means that money is needed elsewhere and I cannot justify keeping a bike I don’t ride for sentimental reasons! As bike has been stood for so long I would recommend a full fluids change before riding. Other than that it is a fully sorted 610 that’s good to go. Questions and inspection welcome. Bike is uninsured, un MOT’d and SORN’d as you’d expect so test rides are unavailable but I am selling this in good faith and can confirm bike runs and rides as it should. 

Sold as seen. 

Images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ey0Ej8soUYTSjcvq-tAOgLRaOqUoywKi?usp=sharing

Bike on dyno (2011) 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pwvq5igtvao

Bike running (video taken 16.06.18) 

Edited by ad - 17 June 2018 at 13:53
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic