Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 ZX10R SSTK ex BSB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 ZX10R SSTK ex BSB
    Posted: 26 July 2016 at 21:44
Hi all.

Bike was bought by me a couple of months back with the intention of racing it next year, but having taking it out at brands and snetts where im pretty comfortable a combination of my old injuries and my lack of talent means im stuggling to do more than 5 laps on it before needing a break Then on Saturday i dislocated 2 fingers on my left hand playing football and wont be able to get back on it for a bit anyway so having spoken to a few people im setting my sights on racing a familiar 600 next year

As a result spec is as follows:

2012 ZX10R supplied in December 2012 to G&S racing for use in BSB national superstocks.
only completed half the season before David Ferns left the series.
was then purchased from G&S by a TDR forum member who owned the bike until september 2015 before selling it to another forum member from whom i picked it up.
I have the receipts from the previous sales showing what was paid.
All numbers present and correct and Kawasaki UK can verify the bikes status
BSB stickers still on frame
I had begun the process of registering the bike with the DVLA and have all neccessary forms to do so which ill include
(Purely to insure it this would be truly awful as a road bike)
Its a race bike...
Full Bitubo kit suspension (cartridge forks serviced may 2015 and shock upgraded to 2015 sstk spec in may 2015)
MSS kit linkage (orginal linkage supplied)
Awesome fully adjustable Cordona GP race quickshift system (currently in road shift but can be easily reversed and reprogrammed first time ive used a cordona and its best qs ive used)
Power commander 5
MWR full race air filter
Manual race cam chain tensioner
Brembo 19X18 master cyl
Brembo HPK superbike discs
full titanium Akrapovic exhaust with carbon can (has passed test at brands amd snetts in last couple weeks with no baffle, but baffle included)
Arrow end can is also included for euro trips etc.
GPR V4 steering damper
Active quick action throttle
Braided lines
Captive spacers all round
rear caliper captive hanger (wheel changes are so easy)
Custom made race switchgears (billet i think, originals supplied)
CRC race fairings (the better Superbike spec ones with the high front end)
Stomp grips
fairly recent paint in nice condition
Gearbox and clutch basket refreshed and overhauled May 2015
I have: Just serviced the motor before snetts with motul 300V and K n N filter
brand new renthal 520 chain amd sprockets. Geared up for accel.
its got all the wiring and mounts in place to click an aim solo or dl straight into place which will be left on.
Theres bits ive forgot but your prob bored now
ive sold 5 or 6 bikes on this forum and am happy to answer any questions etc.

Another set of genuine wheels is included with decent wets, all discs (genuine kawsaki) and traction rings and all captive spacers

also 3 additional springs of different weights for the rear shock and the Bitubo adjuster socket for the forks

This bike is genuinely very very fast and truth be told probably way too much for a wally like me

very good thousand for somebody which would still be competitive at high level racing and has its full history known and documented.

bike changed hands for 10K in September.

Pics on request. Cheers
George

FOZZYBOSS View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOZZYBOSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 21:43
This bullet/stalkers old bike???????
JONNYS MUM LOVES MY SAUSAGE!!!!
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 21:54
Yes it is indeed.
Johnny handfull View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny handfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 23:36
What work has the engine done since last refeesh (if it has ever had one). Intereted to know all history and at what pace the bike has been ridden and how many miles since bullet owned it
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2016 at 07:20
Its done 1700 miles since Bullet owned it. Bullet used it as part of a multi bike endurance team and i have a signed letter from Andy confirming the bike was never sprint raced by him. Was sold to Stalker on 4,300. Stalker used it for mashalling purposes on track days so was ridden at a variety of paces depending on what group he was instructing in. Being a a stocker the engine is... Stock! Ive only used it for a couple of trackdays in fast group but at the sort of pace youd expect for somebody new to the bike and the motor is spot on, but any inspection is welcome. If your interested in further info and pics Johnny just give me a shout.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 15:29
Bump
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 22:24
I have now ruptured my right hamstring aswell so this is of even less use to me if anybody is interested.

FML
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2016 at 22:48
Open to sensible offers on this or happy to sell wheels and spares seprate if you want bike only.

Also consider px on a race ready 600
therealdeal0_5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealdeal0_5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2016 at 23:00
can you send photos to:- vivandsharon@msn.com please??
Here for a good time....not a long time!
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2016 at 23:20
No probs ill send some pics tomorrow. In the meantime if there is anything in particular you want photographed just give me a shout.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2016 at 12:13
Pics sent
therealdeal0_5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealdeal0_5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 10:11
received thanks will pm you over the weekend
Here for a good time....not a long time!
NearyRacing20 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NearyRacing20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 12:18
Hi . Would you be interested in a px for a zx6 2012 race bike.? Cheers
JOE77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOE77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 12:42
This is a lovely bit of kit, if i had the penny's and a leg that worked i'd have this in a blink of an eye.
very nice quick bike this boys and girls.
Fat Men Don't Bounce....
771# Radial Line Racing...
http://www.radiallinesheetmetal.co.uk

gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 14:38
Thanks Joe. Its a very capable bit of kit and above 10K it really does crack on. On the occassions i was able to really get the taps open at snetts it put a stupid big grin on my face and i think anyone who gives it a try is going to be more than happy with the power available.

neary send me the spec over of the 600.
NearyRacing20 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NearyRacing20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 15:12

Spec is-

2012 model zx6 4161 genuine miles built from a road bike recently and not been raced .

LEo Vince superbike titanium slip on with decat link pipe (baffle inc)

White Hel Brake Lines front and rear (New)

Domino Quick Action throttle (New)

Powercommander 5

Ohlins top mounted steering damper

Brembo 19x18 RCS Master cylinder

MWR Air Filter (New)

NGK Iridium Plugs (NEW)

BMA Carbon Air intake (NEW)

BMA Frame Covers (NEW)

BMA Swingarm covers (NEW)

BMA Rear Hugger (NEW)

Carbon tank protectors (NEW)

EAZI Grip Tank grips (NEW)

Renthal grips (NEW)

R and g aero crash bungs (NEW)

Shido Lithium lightweight Battery (NEW)

Samco blue water hoses

D.i.d 520 Chain (NEW)

Renthal Sprockets front and rear (New)

Rain light and handlebar switch (NEW)

Racing Series Brake Lever guard (NEW)

DBS Quick Release Fuel Cap (New)

R and G engine covers

Diamond Rear sets

Renthal Clip ons (NEW)

Freshly powder coated white wheels with new bearings and dust seals

Titanium angled wheel valves

Pirelli Supercorsa tyres front and rear (genuine 1 trackday old )

Had New oil and filter before trackday

Only thing that would be required is suspension which I've taken into consideration with price . Also allows you to put suspension on to your requirements .

Can send you pictures through email. It really is a clean tidy strong bike , built to be used for super stock 600 Bsb but change of plan.
Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic