Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BETA EVO Trials Bike 2T 300 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleslip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BETA EVO Trials Bike 2T 300 2015
    Posted: 11 March 2019 at 15:01

BETA EVO Trials Bike 2T 300 2015 

Decided to sell my trials bike purely down to lack of use, and with a busy year ahead I can't see it being used. 

Comes with V5 and number plates

I bought it in Feb last year from a long-time family friend as I knew it was mint and he looks after his bikes, I've done one practice day and one trial (April 2018) and haven't been on it since. In total the bike has probably done 10 trials, no Scottish or the Scott!

I planned to use it this year so I've just done the following:

new fork seals and fork oil
front and rear pads one trial old
brand new rear tyre never used
Brand new chain, sprockets and rear chain tensioner
Fresh geabox oil
It has heavier springs front and rear, will come with originals as well.
Brand new Apico pegs
Brand new wheel bearings front and rear

Only thing wrong with it is the side stand is missing.

Ready to trial, needs nothing. Reluctant sale but needs must

I know there are cheaper, later model bikes out there, but this bike is mint and has just had all the above done. I've easily spent £500 on parts that haven't been used. If you want a mint bike that's hardly been used and ready to go, this one is for you. The model hardly changed before 2018 anyway.

The bike will come with a brand new air filter and spare levers, and all original parts.

£3250

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter: slippsracing
littleslip View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleslip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 15:49
Bump 

Price reduced to £2400 for quick sale, no offers
citrus View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2019 at 08:57
have one of these and they are a great bike ... lots of transferable skills to be gained riding one of these and great fun with a few pallets and a small patch of ground

they are NOT loud  ... like a loud leaf blower really  .. albeit one that can spit you off !
littleslip View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleslip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2019 at 13:43
They're a great bike and really good for winter fitness. I don't really want to sell it but I've got a bit too much on at the moment and it just won't get used.

Good, cheap fun. £10 entry fee, a gallon of petrol and some butties and you're good to go!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic