Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caldwell March 31st inters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How5er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caldwell March 31st inters
    Posted: 28 March 2015 at 13:46
Had a chest infection for 4 weeks now and starting to think I'm never going to get better so looking to sell my place in Inters on Tuesday.

Takes me around 8 hours just to drive there so really need to be 100% which I'm nowhere near.

£70
How5er View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How5er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 19:13
btw keep trying to talk myself into just heading for a go but I'm feeling like total crap! Open to offers obviously as anything is better than nowt!
Billybigspud View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billybigspud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 21:32
Just googled where you are. That is a looooong way so I see where you are coming from (pardon the pun)
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 21:34
Originally posted by Billybigspud Billybigspud wrote:

Just googled where you are. That is a looooong way so I see where you are coming from (pardon the pun)

Haha. That tickled me.

GLWS
How5er View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How5er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 22:33
Absolute nightmare fellas, The cost in Diesel is going to be probably twice what the trackway costs so not sure whether to give it a shot or not, If I'm too fcuked then it will be one long drive home :(
blake7 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blake7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 10:53
8 hour drive!! Jesus I'm 1.5hrs away from Cadwell and I have to kick myself up the arse to drive that :)

Long drive if you can't make the most of it when there pal. 
http://www.jacexhausts.co.uk/
How5er View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How5er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 12:54
Originally posted by blake7 blake7 wrote:

8 hour drive!! Jesus I'm 1.5hrs away from Cadwell and I have to kick myself up the arse to drive that :)

Long drive if you can't make the most of it when there pal. 

1.5 hours you've got it made mate, Knockhil is my closest and its 3-4 hours on a proper cr@p road, To be honest the traveling part is starting to make me have second thoughts about trackdays now.

My Knockhill track night has just been cancelled so this place in inters is £45 for any of the fine gents on here :D
How5er View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How5er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 20:44
Gone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic