Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FZR600R for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FZR600R for sale
    Posted: 28 August 2014 at 12:24
I am selling my old retro FZR600R.  It is in great condition for its age (1995) with a few age related marks here and there.  Loads of history with it, MOT'd and Taxed ready for the road or track.  I just don't use it much so it sits in the corner of my garage getting cleaned occasionally.  It runs really well and pulls suprisingly well too.  Much more low down power than modern 600's.  And its still quite fast and handles great too.  Carbs sonically cleaned last month.

22,000 miles
MOT til spring 2015
Taxed for 5 months
Loads of old MOT's and stuff
Original Service book and owners handbook
new Fuel exhaust
very good tyres
Hagon rear shock
Seat height raised by 35mm using linkages (standard also provided)

£1599 for this bike that's sure to be collectable very soon.  Also ideal for retro trackdays.

Edited by Andy J - 31 August 2014 at 11:30
You are never too old to do a trackday, but you won't bounce as well as you used to.
BigGray View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 12:47
that looks in fantastic condition for a nearly 20 year old bike fella !!! thumbsup
slim good looking bloke riding #36 Flying Snotsman bogie green cb500 !Thundersport CB500 seniors
Andy J View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 16:06
Originally posted by BigGray BigGray wrote:

that looks in fantastic condition for a nearly 20 year old bike fella !!! thumbsup

Cheers bud.  I look after my bikes.  Its not mint, but like you say, for 20 years old, it's pretty damn good.
thumbsup
You are never too old to do a trackday, but you won't bounce as well as you used to.
Rob View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 20:21
That looks proper smart and retro cool Andy thumbsup
You have got more bikes and toys than me mate;)

Rob
Andy J View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 21:56
Originally posted by Rob Rob wrote:

That looks proper smart and retro cool Andy thumbsup
You have got more bikes and toys than me mate;)

Rob

Cheers Rob and yes I do. whistle;)

Its going on ebay next.  I purchased to do the Classic bike and practical sportsbike trackdays.  
Andy J View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2014 at 12:31
NOW SOLD THANKS
thumbsup

Edited by Andy J - 31 August 2014 at 11:30
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic