Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

aprilia rs250 1996 track or road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillcbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aprilia rs250 1996 track or road
    Posted: 16 October 2014 at 23:52

Hi I have 6 bikes so need to down size and get some space back,

right this is a good solid MK1 1996 bike chesterfield, she has 23kmh on the clock she is taxed and has a day time mot although for safety reasons I have fitted a rear tail light headlights and indicators.

the bike has been used on the track by the previous owner and me and an amazing machine on and off track.

I have spent loads  on her in the last 3 months including new chain and sprocket kit 520 X ring, braided hoses, new front brake pads, new gearbox oil, new spark plugs, new pipercross air filter she has had the carbs removed ultrasonically cleaned and set up on a dyno pushing out 55 at the rear,

The engine is not standard she has larger main jets stage 2 stan stevens tuned barrels and Gibson race pipes she goes like stink at 7k and pulls like crazy, she handles spot on and set up well. the bike has had a complete full set of cables yes every cable is new about 10 cables, the bike has a front cbr600 2002 front master brake cylinder fitted,

the fairings fitted are standard except the rear race 1 piece tail unit, but I do have the rear seat cowl and pillion pad and rear side panels  and rear original lightsthat will go with her, the front fairing has a a dent in under the stan stevens decal,you can also have mint original down pipes and a selection of race cans, the arrow looking cans are stock new cans with stainless steel covers with arrow dome decals on, I have a lot of spares for her which I will sort out, also race fairings front and sides available for £100 I have pics of them fitted,

The bike is 18 years old so shows this with scratches marks etc  although with some cutting paste and a good T cut they should all come out , no panel cracks, I would prefer viewing so you know what your getting but the price is fair.

Please ask if you have any questions or need more pics

im guessing she is worth between 2 and 3 k especially at the right time of year, however would be looking for 2300 or 2500 with a load of other spares other than those mentioned above.

Regards Phill

Currently on ebay 
Scotty2 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 00:03
I'd love that
Mario View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 07:03
If I had the cash lying spare I'de be down tomorrow with my trailer to pick this up. Always wanted on and it looks pretty clean with lots of spares. Bet it's a great bike to ride.
phillcbx View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillcbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 21:50
Hi Guys, yes it is a good bike used it at Pembrey and was such a grin giving machine its so close to real racing, and sounds awesome especially when the power valves open up, but already have 2 other track bikes and do really need the space now she is road legal and has an excellent power curve from very low down graph to prove also have a set of race fairings, so universal bike
Cheers Phill  
phillcbx View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillcbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 22:51
Hi Guys
SORRY BIKE NOW SOLD
Cheers Phill
Jaymo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 06:04
Originally posted by phillcbx phillcbx wrote:

Hi Guys
SORRY BIKE NOW SOLD
Cheers Phill

Not surprised as she was luuuuurvely
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic