Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 R6 13s Superstock Race Bike For sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavinhjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2009 R6 13s Superstock Race Bike For sale
    Posted: 20 December 2014 at 14:47
I am selling my Superstock R6 as I race a Fireblade now.
The bike was originally bought brand new (not road registered) and built to superstock spec for the thundersport series. The bike was never raced and sold to a friend of mine who bought it. He did only 5 or 6 meetings on it in 2 years before the bike lay dorment for a further year due to funds.

Anyway I bought the bike halfway through 2013 did 3 trackdays then my race licence and 1 race meeting. The bike never turned a wheel in 2014.

The bike is based in Dunfermline, Scotland.

I don't have a printout for the power however if I was going to lie about that I'd have said it was 129 like all the othe apparent legal 600 stokers out there.

Pictures will be uploaded on 26th December due to work commitments. Or to view pictures now go to eBay item number 181600937481

The bike spec

• Genuine 122.3 Legal horsepower
  • Pro fibre frame guards
  • Pro fibre swing arm guards
  • Quick action throttle
  • Dual carbon brake pads
  • Rearsets
  • Ohlins steering damper
  • Racing air filter
  • Fully wire locked.
  • Race fuel cap
  • Power commander 3
  • Engine casing covers

The bike has standard suspension. when I bought the bike the ohlins forks and rear shock were removed to be sold separately. I did not know how competitive I was going to be and only intended to do trackdays so didn't invest in suspension.

Thee bike also comes with various spares

• complete cylinder head
  • Spare wheels on wets with discs
  • Spare brake pads
  • 2 spare seat units
  • spare screen
  • spare belly pan
  • sprockets
  • cush drive
  • gear indicator and harness
  • The list goes on and on

4500 pounds may accept sensible offers. Nofunny There is a lot of bike for the money here. All the spares are probably worth in excess of 1250 quid.

All contact by email- gav1nhjones@aol.com or pm as I work offshore.

Edited by Gavinhjones - 22 December 2014 at 14:09
PeterD View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 18:09
Can you email some pic to dug1001@gmail.com please mate.

Does the bike have a quickshifter?

Roughly how many miles on the engine, dyno print outs, what exhaust system, clips ons etc.

Basically as much info as you can along with the pics plz mate.

Also what paperwork do you have with the bike.

Cheers

Peter
mc101 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 18:41
A mate of mine is interested .. wheres the bike located ?

Can you send some pictures to mark@ltm-racing.com when you get 5 minutes.

Cheers
2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)
2013: ACU National Endurance 1000 (4th)
2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 19:17
+1 with the 2 above posts send as much info as poss to mteg@hotmail.co.uk . cheers .
Gavinhjones View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavinhjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 01:33
I am in India with work will be home 26th December. all pics will be uploaded then.

I don't have a bhp print out but is I was going to lie I'd say it was 129 bhp like half the so called legal bikes around.

I don't have paperwork however all numbers are in place and im still in contact with previous owner if there is a problem.

The bike is based in Dunfermline, Scotland near Knockhill and can be viewed any time after 26th December.

Edited by Gavinhjones - 24 December 2014 at 03:00
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavinhjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 05:18
Picture are available to view on eBay item number  181600937481 The item has been removed but still possible to view.
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavinhjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 14:23
Sorry pictures are small don't know how to make them bigger.
Mitch636 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitch636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2014 at 14:54
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic