Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LAP Timer Holux GPS SLIM NOKIA 5800 RACECHRONO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAP Timer Holux GPS SLIM NOKIA 5800 RACECHRONO
    Posted: 03 March 2015 at 18:43
Hi all

Any one fancy a Nokia 5800 (normal 5800 with memory card), charger, Holux GPS SLIM GPS receiver.

The phone has race chrono installed and some of the UK's tracks  Mallory, Rockingham, Cadwell etc (see racechrono for more).

The GPS HOLUX receiver goes on your bike via velcro, tie wrap or whatever, the phone goes in your pocket, they chat via bluetooth and record your lap times, corner speeds etc etc.

Great bit of kit.  Each come with the charger etc.  Spare battery.  Not been used for nearly a year but I charged both up to see if they work and they do.
Phone is locked to T mobile I think but I only ever used it for racechrono.

£45 posted.  Paypal gift/personal payment is fine and preferred.

Edited by Andy J - 06 March 2015 at 16:13
You are never too old to do a trackday, but you won't bounce as well as you used to.
scooby View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 18:51
why do they make abox so big for something so small? my qstarz logger is the same,it's no bigger than a box of matches,yet the box is big enough to get 20 I there.

sorry slight tangent I know :)
crazyclacy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazyclacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 19:09
us poor posties deliver stuff like this , and it could be in a smaller box , lol amazon are the worlds worst for putting small items in large boxes wall
crazy clazy
     in da house
Andy J View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 17:44
bump for lower price.;)
You are never too old to do a trackday, but you won't bounce as well as you used to.
john View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 18:07
aye pm inbound
Andy J View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 19:09
Originally posted by john john wrote:

aye pm inbound

PM back John.  Its all yours.

Not sold, buyer (John)  messing me about.  Now sold to Darren (Garrod), one of the forums better members. 

Cheers.

Edited by Andy J - 11 March 2015 at 21:04
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic