Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wheel Tree For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheel Tree For Sale
    Posted: 26 July 2016 at 12:09
Last year JackR1 made me a special wheel tree to carry four spare wheels in the back of a T5 Transporter van - it was a special as it's lower and more compact than the normal offerings. As I've changed track bikes and no longer have two pairs of spare wheels the tree is now surplus to requirements. It's beautifully constructed with in-built wheels so it can be wheeled across a paddock to and from the tyre man if need be. The spindles were sized for the wheel spindles of a 2005 ZX-10R, that are a bit skinny by most standards so the wheels of pretty much any bike will go on. For illustrative purposes I've stuck a pair of SuperDuke wheels on it but they are definitely NOT included in the sale.

The base is 500mm square, give or take a few mm.

Height to the top of the front tyre is about 1340mm and it will comfortably fit in the back of a T5 with wheels attached.

This image shows a nifty addition that I made myself - the spindles can be removed and clipped to the main upright spar to ease storage.

I'm asking ?100 for the tree, plus carriage (doesn't weigh much but it'll be a biatch to wrap up) - I'm at Cadwell on 8-9 August if that helps. Please reply on here or PM for more info.

Edit: Almost forgot to add that I'd consider P/Ex for a couple of wheel bags.

Edited by scotty123 - 26 July 2016 at 12:16
"Bikes mate, guaranteed clunge magnet!" Jay, The Inbetweeners
Wheelies - they ARE big, and they ARE clever!
CLB View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 20:35
Pm sent
scotty123 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 20:43
PM Reply sent in return thumbsup
scotty123 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 10:00
Sale agreed with CLB thumbsup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic