Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 zx10r race bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshire tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 zx10r race bike
    Posted: 12 December 2016 at 13:51
For sale is my 2016 zx10r with V5 and both keys

Bike won the pirelli super series at no limits this year and has also competed at the oulton park round of british superstock

Genuine reason for sale i am joining the army so bike has to go! Gutted is an understatement, I have only ridden it once at cadwell in october and its going to be difficult to let it go knowing how great it is to ride...

The previous owner has spent a lot of money getting the bike setup right with maxton getting them out to the rounds they have done to support them. I came from a blade this year and knowing how well they handle I expected this bike to be lacking, especially with stories I've heard of people struggling to set them up. I was suprised to find that it actually handles better than the blade of which I have ridden 3 this year.

Spec is as follows:

Maxton gp30 front fork cartridge kit

Maxton gp 10 rear shock

Ohlins steering damper

PCV

HM QS

Samco hoses

GB racing protection

Pipewerx exhaust

Carbon frame covers

Brembo MC

Brembo M50 callipers and discs

Diamond rearsets

Tsubaki chain 520 conversion

Renthal clipons

Rain light from handlebar switch

Stomp grips

Bike is ready to race and a great competitive package for anyone wanting a modern sportsbike for trackdays or racing

£13000

I will consider offers but they have to be realistic I know what these bikes are worth. Not interested in p/x cash only please

Please contact me on here if you are interested

Thanks

Edited by yorkshire tyke - 12 December 2016 at 14:11
R1CRASH View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R1CRASH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2016 at 17:54
You're too modest Tykie, it didn't ride itself to win the championship.
yorkshire tyke View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshire tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 22:57
Nope very true. It was ridden to the win by someone with a lot more talent than myself
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshire tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 09:22
Bump bike still for sale 12.5k no offers
zeebo1uk View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeebo1uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2017 at 22:55
Well worth it, know the previous owner and the bike is immaculate and has never wanted for anything, bargain for anyone who grabs this.
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshire tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2017 at 12:10
Bump still for sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic