FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DesmoDue Class A Race Bike £1800

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
keepleft99 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepleft99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DesmoDue Class A Race Bike £1800
    Posted: 19 November 2018 at 16:06
Originally posted by Bladerideressex Bladerideressex wrote:

Originally posted by keepleft99 keepleft99 wrote:

SOLD!

Hope its staying in the DesmoDue series for next year??

Ive got my spare bike if you want to make a guest appearance - bend it you mend it rules!  And not in that gold colour either! stop

what is wrong with the gold colour scheme???
yeah it is staying in the desmodue paddock but not sure if you would say its adding another racer though. 
www.mackintoshracing.com follow my blog of me racing with NG Road Racing in DesmoDue
Bladerideressex View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bladerideressex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2018 at 15:03
Originally posted by keepleft99 keepleft99 wrote:

SOLD!

Hope its staying in the DesmoDue series for next year??

Ive got my spare bike if you want to make a guest appearance - bend it you mend it rules!  And not in that gold colour either! stop
Too Old, Too Slow, Two Kids!

www.artridertraining.co.uk
www.realroads.co.uk
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepleft99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2018 at 18:18
SOLD!
www.mackintoshracing.com follow my blog of me racing with NG Road Racing in DesmoDue
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepleft99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 21:08
thanks. i forgot to update the link when i relisted it.
StMarks View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMarks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2018 at 10:26
Nice bike, and a cracking setup for that price IMHO.

P.S. your eBay link needs updating.: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173641091202?ViewItem=&item=173641091202

fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepleft99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2018 at 19:37
a wee price drop to £1700.
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepleft99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2018 at 19:45
Hello,

I am unfortunately having to sell my DesmoDue race bike. I am back in full time education and cannot afford to go racing anymore. Sad times.

So the bike is up for sale. It is ready to race, just add number boards and fuel and you are good to go. Comes with a spare set of wheels with part worn Dunlop alpha 13-sp's.

£1800.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic