Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Garage Clear out Bikes & stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garage Clear out Bikes & stuff
    Posted: 13 February 2019 at 13:14
I'm getting short on space, so need to be brutal on my latest clear out of the man cave.

So up for sale are the following items, that all have further pictures and info if required.

Honda XR 400 2005 - 9156km (5500 miles), fully serviced for a trip to the IOM back in June 18, hasn't turned a wheel since. Good condition and ready to go. 
Ally bash plate, ally hand/lever guards, ally mudguard support. Renthal bars. Revalved and serviced rear shock. 
New chain for the trip to the TT and the tyres are good.
Few spares, levers, innertubes  original rear number plate mount etc.
V5 in my name, and owned for the past year or so.
Taxed until April this year but MOT ran out Nov 18, which will be reflected in price.

These things are quickly becoming classics and holding their money, but £2500 ono gets you a good one.

Drop me a PM for more details/pictures.

Also got 2 sets of Hein Gericke leathers hanging up that were race contingencies, should I need them, but never worn them, so need shut of 'em. 
Size 54 euro.

£50 a pair, would prefer not to post but can try at buyers expense if necessary.

Also 6500 CL (Honda copy) Chinese Petrol generator needs to be out of the way. 

I used this for endurance racing for 3 years and now race in a class where warmers are not allowed, so just don't need one this size just to power the caravan.

This thing puts out over 9Kva and has powered 5 sets of warmers at once and only coughed when the kettle went on as well.

New pull cord assembly fitted and all checked and working last weekend.

It's heavy and so I will make sure the wheeled trolley goes with the new owner.
£150.

Drop me a message if you need any more details on any of the stuff, or want to make any offers.

Edited by Roxy - 19 February 2019 at 15:11
AVADA SOLUTIONS RACING
CRMC Classic racing on a Honda VFR750 and a Suzuki GSX 550, (Yes, I know) and anything else thats available.
KINDLY SPONSORED BY AVADA SOLUTIONS.
whiters View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 13:53
Hiya Mate,
Liking the look of the CBR, been riding a thou for the past few years, and realised I'm never going to be good enough! So just looking to step back and enjoy it again, this looks perfect. Whereabouts are you? I live near Leicester work in Derby.
Paul - 07830252519
JD View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 15:18
Interested in generator where you at ?
markrsvr View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 18:28
south Yorkshire buy look of it haha
Roxy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 20:04
I’m on the South Yorks/Notts border just off J34 of the A1.

Updated the stuff with a bit more detail.

Edited by Roxy - 14 February 2019 at 11:55
AVADA SOLUTIONS RACING
CRMC Classic racing on a Honda VFR750 and a Suzuki GSX 550, (Yes, I know) and anything else thats available.
Roxy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2019 at 21:22
CBR600 now sold.
Everything else still available and open to sensible offers.
AVADA SOLUTIONS RACING
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic