Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Race ISR master brake cylinder set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillcbx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Race ISR master brake cylinder set
    Posted: 17 March 2019 at 11:58
Hi all,
I have for sale a full set of ISR Brake and clutch master cylinders with the large 17.5 mm bore perfect for the bigger race bike,
I have just removed them from my CB1000r they are awesome and I rate them better than Brembos, my opinion, they come with fluid switches so can be used on road bikes, obviously they are fully adjustable and have only the odd mark underneath and a bit around the covers as can be seen,
They are made in Sweden and cost roughly about 300 to 400 each, but check on there web site.

They really are amazing bit of kit and look the dogs thingies, could do with a clean only,
Im looking for about 300 for both which is cheap there is just the brake cylinder on ebay going for 325,
so this is a steel

I shall try and get a picture up if not email me and I shall send them through
Cheers Phill
07770 450 142 
snowinokinawa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowinokinawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2019 at 10:33
PM sent to you Phill... thank you kindly. Nickolas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic