Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aprilia Rsv breaking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMarks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aprilia Rsv breaking
    Posted: 22 October 2019 at 16:14

Rsv breaking

following post from Badapple for details.

Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 11:22
Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 11:27
Above is a link to what's left of the Gen2 Aprilia RSVR FACTORY that I've broken for parts. Ohlins forks are still available as is the engine and frame. Lots of other bits and bobs, carbon fibre, tank and lockset ECU etc.

If you are after something that you don't see om the list ask and I may have forgotten to add it. Any pics pm me and I'll fire some to you.

Thanks
Steve C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 14:24
Originally posted by StMarks StMarks wrote:

<div style=":left;">Rsv breaking
<div style=":left;"> 
following post from Badapple for details.<div style=":left;">

This is cheating
StMarks View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMarks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 17:46
Originally posted by Steve C Steve C wrote:

Originally posted by StMarks StMarks wrote:

Rsv breaking

following post from Badapple for details...

This is cheating

Sorry Steve. oops
I appreciate that the rules are there to prevent twunts from abusing the forum simply to sell stuff.

However,,, apparently my moral compass doesn't reliably point north? - perhaps indicated by a lifelong attitude that rules are an advisory... whistle

Anyway, I made a judgement call based on an observed pattern of behaviour indicated by his posts on here & elsewhere, my conclusion being he was not a "here to sell without the Ebay charges" but a recent addition to your forum who just happened not to have posted much on here yet.

Hth.
;)

Edited by StMarks - 24 October 2019 at 10:19
Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2019 at 20:51
Sorry to cause any problems but.I am as stMarks says a genuine guy and I'll be here to stay. I'm fairly new to the trackbike scene and have only done one or two days a year if im lucky the past 10years on my roadbike. This year however I bought a dedicated, all be it old and slow, trackbike and thought I'd join up. Trouble is a lot of you guys are on another level so I can't really add any value to the threads. Thanks for helping out.
blacklines View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2019 at 09:57
Adam's a long time member of rsvr.net too and has also sold many bits over there. I suggested he come over to tdr when he bought his zx6r track bike. Because it's not an Aprilia and the rsvr forum is mostly road focused. 
Owen
Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2019 at 01:52
Thanks Owen appreciate the comment mate
Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 20:20
Bump

Not alot left of this now but drop me a pm if you need anything as I'll be breaking another one after Christmas.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic