Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD-M2R 140 Supermoto-Cheap fun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote basssic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD-M2R 140 Supermoto-Cheap fun
    Posted: 30 November 2019 at 13:36
Advertising here before dealing with Facebook/ Ebay.  

M2R KM140 SM pitbike- cheap second hand pitbike good for entertainment and cheap tracktime. 
I'm selling as I'm looking at building a new package up for next year with the possibility of entering some races. 

Recent new clutch, basket and cable as the clutch was slipping slightly. The bike is stock aside from oil catch tray and PMT Blackfire S tyres- Plenty of life left in the front, rear is close to needing replacement.

Usual marks from sliding off and crashing with a few cracks in the seat plastics but structurally fine (a full new set of plastics are available for £12 (yes £12) online. 

Looking for £550

I also have a set of PMT Wets on supermoto wheels with discs and sprocket carrier with plenty of life left available separately for £130. 

Bike is located 10 mins from Junction 28 of the M1 and will be at Wakefield Karting on Thursday 5th of December for the indoor night. 

Happy to whatsapp pictures or discuss in more detail, feel free to give me a shout with any questions on 07745872689

Edited by basssic - 15 December 2019 at 11:26
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic