Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts > Black & White Bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor
Site Sponsor - Track Bikes

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sale!
    Posted: 02 August 2010 at 12:23
We could do with clearing the decks here at B&W Bikes to make way for some new stock coming in.

There are 2 bikes currently for sale and - ONLY ADVERTISED HERE ON TDR - we can offer some very cheap prices.

The GSXR 750 K7 is a superb bike.  With only 3,000 miles it really is in immaculate condition and I was lucky enough to give this a run out to test it at Cadwell Park recently.  I have to say it was the best standard bike I've ever ridden and will put a smile on the new owners face.  I also lent the bike to a 750 K4 owner for a session and he came back saying it was 'lightyears' better than his K4 and that he had never gone through Coppice so fast (and of course he was taking it steady as he didn't want to crash it!).  If he had the money he would have had the bike on the spot!  The noise from the 'baffled' racefit exhaust (104db) is beautiful but it also comes with a standard exhaust system for quieter days.  It would be very easy to make this road legal with a daytime MOT - V5 and all numbers are present.  Website price £4750 - TDR price £4450 - SAVE £300.

The ZX10R is mad!  You'll need to take it by the scruff of the neck and tell it who's boss but its very rewarding when when you do.  The WP shock and sorted front end give it a very planted feel on track.  Well it would do when the front wheel ever touches tarmac!  Fortunately, its a very stable bike even on 1 wheel.  A real hoot of a bike and well worth the website price of £4500 - but to a TDR member I can let you have £200 off this price and sell it now at £4300.  Again this has a V5, all numbers are present and it would be easy to get a daytime MOT sorted for it.

Pics on the website

http://www.blackandwhitebikes.co.uk/bike-sales-list 

Call 09799 24 25 26 or PM me here or email me at mailto:paul@blackandwhitebikes.co.uk for more info.

Edited by Sideshow Pob - 02 August 2010 at 12:24

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic