Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moto racespares - Ryan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mckeann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moto racespares - Ryan
    Posted: 21 June 2013 at 14:48
What an absolutely top bloke.

I'm simply stunned at his customer service. I won't bore you with the details but I emailed Ryan about an order for SBS pads that i had mucked up, and he sorted me out with a very good offer that went above and beyond what I had hoped for or expected

Suffice to say, good customer service will see me return again and again, and I fully recommend him for pads, and other wear and tear items like chains and sprockets.

Cheers

Neil
Get £10 off any order over £100 on https://twotyres.co.uk with the code CRASHER
Cookie_Monster View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Prev Known as R6_AFC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie_Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 18:20
Totally agree I've been working with him the last couple of days for parts on my zx10, top service.
Why does work always have to get in the way!!!
griffo View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 19:05
+2 Ryan is a top guy to deal with, very helpful and competitive :)
dayz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 19:37
Originally posted by mckeann mckeann wrote:

What an absolutely top bloke.

Suffice to say, good customer service will see me return again and again, and I fully recommend him for pads, and other wear and tear items like chains and sprockets.

This +1 :-)
mikemace View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikemace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 01:57
+1.

Top customer service...

Ordered a set of pads on Weds Afternoon.  Was on my doorstep Thursday morning.. Bang on.

So much so there will be another order going in soon.

#63 Mikemace.co.uk
2013:ThundersportGB Pre National 600/EMRA Roadstock 600 2012: EMRA Roadstock 600 3rd
Daveyboy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 15:41

Another vote for Mike.

Realised this weekend when tinckering with the bike that the rear Talon sprocket was, well looking like something other than a rear sprocket.

PM'd Mike yesterday and he got me two Renthal 47 teeth Sprockets (even though they weren't in stock) delivered to my workplace and they arrived this morning.

Top service.
mikemace View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikemace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 15:53
Originally posted by Daveyboy Daveyboy wrote:

Another vote for Mike.

Realised this weekend when tinckering with the bike that the rear Talon sprocket was, well looking like something other than a rear sprocket.

PM'd Mike yesterday and he got me two Renthal 47 teeth Sprockets (even though they weren't in stock) delivered to my workplace and they arrived this morning.

Top service.
Do you mean Ryan?
#63 Mikemace.co.uk
2013:ThundersportGB Pre National 600/EMRA Roadstock 600 2012: EMRA Roadstock 600 3rd
Daveyboy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 15:56
Originally posted by mikemace mikemace wrote:

Originally posted by Daveyboy Daveyboy wrote:

Another vote for Mike.

Top service.
Do you mean Ryan?

Yes. Sorry.

I was on the phone and the person i was speaking too is called Mike so i typed Mike.

Anyway Ryan. Top bloke.
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 16:00
thanks guys, means  alot, when the effort gets noticed.thumbsup

cheers
mike
i mean Ryan lol
http://www.moto-racespares.com The number 1 SBS brake pad supplier
RGVDave View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RGVDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 16:13
He's alright.. spose
Cookie_Monster View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Prev Known as R6_AFC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie_Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 16:22
Got my stuff yesterday, one day delivery not bad, I've been waiting over a week for some other stuff.
Why does work always have to get in the way!!!
Jack R1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jack R1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 16:25
In the past I've had to order online cos I can't understand his funny accent flagengland
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague desire for something salty..."
Keith View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2015 at 16:13
Another big thanks to Ryan. Ordered pads yesterday, arrived today. Not bad considering they've travelled about 600 miles.   clap
2021 Thundersport Golden Era Geriatrics Champion
Ruffian View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruffian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2015 at 21:49
Hey guys, after some pads but can't find the correct ones on the website.

It's for gsxr 1100 4 pot nissin calipers (same as bandit 1200 I think)

Wanting good pads as track bike only.
Any help much appreciated
ryanp11 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanp11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 00:52
What year? I will check in the morning and let you know.
http://www.moto-racespares.com The number 1 SBS brake pad supplier
norty303 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 12:42
Yep, had some pads for my blade a week or so back, dispatched same day, arrived the next! Top service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic