FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWoolich Racing Products & Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woolich Racing Products & Support
    Posted: 23 January 2014 at 11:19
We are the official UK agents and support for Woolich Racing ECU flashing equipment for Suzuki, Kawasaki & Yamaha models. The Range is constantly being updated on our website (click the banner below) and at www.woolichracing.com

We also offer mail in reflashing for any of the models availble.

We offer full technical support for all equipment which is stocked in the UK so no import duty to the customer.

Free software downloads & user manuals are available on both websites.

See our website for more details, discounts on mail in flashing and selected kits to TDR members only. PM or email if interested. 

Rich
Jaymo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2014 at 16:35
Guys
As I might have said before from my previous dealings with Rich, absolutely brilliant service today once again and more advice than my little brain can take in.

Cheers Rich
Jaymo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 21:47
Update.

Wanted to be able to back up the positive nature of my previous post of my dealings with Rich but I can't endorse my comment of 'Brilliant Service'.

It needs to be changed edited to........

Tre-Freaking-mendous Service.
From enquiry to delivery Rich has offered real sound advice without any Bias towards his gear.
When I did take the plunge and order a Woolich Racing ECU kit I ran into trouble with my install- Now, with other retailers you usually get "send it back" or "refer to our help guide" etc.
Not with this guy, since my call to say I was in difficulty he has been amazing- hours on the phone, patient as hell with me and more flexible than a Russian Gymnast.
ESP as it's my bike that's at fault and not the kit---- Got to praise Justin from Woolich too for his support and desire to resolve the problem.
Might sound a bit cliche but honestly count Rich as a friend and not a supplier ( but as a supplier some bloody good prices too).

Go on, take a look

Cheers guys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic