Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts > UK Race Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dyno Deals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer
Site Sponsor - Bikes Parts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK Race Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dyno Deals
    Posted: 09 October 2014 at 08:18
We are offering members on here a reduced dyno set up fee of £150 for a full custom map using Power Commander III & PCV, Bazzaz Fuel Modules and TuneECU/TuneBoy software.

All our custom maps are produced on our Dynojet 250i rolling road using the latest software (Tunelink for PCV) and maps are produced covering the whole engine range, not just 100% throttle openings like some dyno's charging the same price!

With a combined wealth of knowledge spanning over 50 years we can offer the best service and set-up for your bike.

Located in Boughton, North Notts (NG22 9YU).

PM us or call Simon on 01773 591708 to book in.

We are a Dynojet Approved Tuning Centre

Edited by UK Race Support - 10 October 2014 at 06:30
SRAD46 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRAD46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 21:23
Need a G in your post code matethumbsup
UK Race Support View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK Race Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 06:30
Cheers.
Sideshow Pob View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Site Sponsor - Track Bikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sideshow Pob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 07:15
Recommended, took a bike to Si the other day and he did a great job and threw in a cup of coffee too!

We'll not literally 'threw', but you know what I mean.

poddington View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poddington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 10:26
How do you find the 250 compared to the older machines. I had mine mapped and it was 154 on the old one and then after dialling in the factory pros we got it up to 167 on the new one. It did read 154 on first run so seems legit. Just seemed a massive rise due to the stacks.
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK Race Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 10:42
We find every dyno reads different, but yes that is massive.  A dyno like the 200 or 250 should only really be used to show before and after results on the same day and same conditions.  Which is hard especially through summer when the dyno room was getting hotter and power was dropping off due to the dry thin air.  Theres a lot of optimistic dynos out there ;-)

The 250 is a joy to work on and much the same as the 200 just tweaked here and there.
Skiprat View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skiprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 12:27
Any experience with Superdukes Si ?
It's not ready for it yet, but I'll need it doing with two exhausts. Might be fine with the one map, but we'll have to see.
Also as far as I know it's on factory settings atm, would you prefer it as is, or with an uploaded map to start.
('smoothed akras' seems to be popular) and with 02 etc already unticked ? I've got a TuneECU cable.

Cheers
Phil

To be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK Race Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 12:41
Hi Phil, 
Not had one yet but they can't be harder than the Panigale? and Russ does love KTMs so I'm sure we will be fine.  If each exhaust has a different outlet without balance pipe or we can fit the 18mm wide band sensor into each exhaust we can map per cylinder.  We know TuneECU very well having done many bikes with it.

Cheers
Si

Skiprat View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skiprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 13:31
Sorted mate, I'll ring you when its on its wheels.

Cheers
 Phil
To be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic