Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

www.blackgrip.co.uk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: www.blackgrip.co.uk
    Posted: 16 April 2015 at 10:32
Hi all.

I hope I'm not doing anything out of turn here, but I wanted to introduce my new venture. I'm currently in the process of leaving the military to set up a small business and find a new career in engineering.
This website is my first move, its no where near finished yet and I'll be making changes over the coming weeks.

We are currently offering a 5% discount on any 3rd tyre thats ordered. So for example if your going away on a Euro event and want 1 front and 2 rears. You'll recieve and 5% discount on the 2nd rear. Theres nothing on the website about this, I wanted to soley offer it to TDR members first to see how it goes.
I also supply HEL braided Brake lines for all makes/models of motorcycles. I hope in the future to develop the website to an online order business and I'm looking at getting some more suppliers on board such as chain and sprockets and garage items.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Scott.
t5aby View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t5aby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2015 at 20:33
Scott,

saved your web page for future use, best of luck with the venture, what branch of the military out of interest from an ex forces track day addict thumbsup
t5aby
UnluckySaxon View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnluckySaxon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2015 at 21:06
Rifles here thumbsup
t5aby View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t5aby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2015 at 21:50
Ex-submarinerpirate1
t5aby
Scott221 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2015 at 22:11
Thanks lads. Currently running down the clock on my time in the Marines. Looking for the next thing to go and try.
DF Racing View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DF Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 09:47
Scott,

PM'd and emailed about today's delivery of just the rear tyre.

Cheers.
well slow View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote well slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 20:04
welcome and good luck from ex 1 Para.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic