Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TRACKDAYS > PacedayZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pacedayz - Cartagena Nights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Widge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pacedayz - Cartagena Nights
    Posted: 16 June 2015 at 13:16
Just returned from the best track day event we have EVER been on :D
We had 3 nights from 5-10pm on track with Open Pit with the best group of people.
Craig Fitzpatrick and all his team could not do enough for us, and the tuition and advise we received was brilliant.
The accomodation was great so you could just laze around the pool by the day and alot of riders took their families and made a real holiday of it.
I would really recommend experiencing a Pacedayz event because they really are the BEST!!! thumbsup
Just booked on for Alcarras on October 22nd, Jerez in March 2016 and this event for next June.  
Happy daysclap
Horney View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 13:48
As far as TDO's go Pacedayz are awesome, done many trips with them and will be back. Glad you enjoyed it. How did you find riding in the dark?
https://www.facebook.com/teddyturtleracing
RyanBlack View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 14:02
That looks awesome! I am thinking of booking this for June 2016. Any pictures on track, especially as it starts to get dark?
scrawn View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 14:46
Originally posted by RyanBlack RyanBlack wrote:

That looks awesome! I am thinking of booking this for June 2016. Any pictures on track, especially as it starts to get dark?

I was out there shooting the event. Even managed to do a few laps myself. 

Great event, plenty of track time and I think I saw one red flag all weekend. May have to take one of my own bikes if I go again. 

RyanBlack View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 14:55
Fantastic pictures, they are really great. Being dark could be good for me, hide the missed apexes!

Regarding the groups saying no novice, I am always weary European events are a level up than UK events, would a mid inters rider in UK be ok for the open pitlane?
scrawn View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scrawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 15:10
I think the Cartagena one would be a good one for a first time Euro Trackday judging by what I saw. Not that many riders and you can time your sessions so you almost have the track to yourself. If it's a bit busy you can just come in, grab a drink and wait until the circuit is less busy.  

I think as long as you are not a complete trackday novice i.e. first time on track then you will be fine. The instructors will spend plenty of time with you if you need it. Get in touch with PaceDayZ and they will give you all the advice you need. 
RyanBlack View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 19:01
Thanks for the reply, sounds really great. Missus is sold on the idea as well as its just the evening! Will be booking this!
Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 07:53
Going to book this myself.thumbsup
Briggsy59 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briggsy59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2015 at 12:23
I have booked this, been to Cartagena before but not been around track in floodlight, can't wait!!phil
How many days to the next Euro event?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic