Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

big thanks to Rich.."RB Engineering"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: big thanks to Rich.."RB Engineering"
    Posted: 25 July 2015 at 17:56
for sorting the rest of my woolich kit out....placed the order thursday night and the race kit was here this morning...and i must say its rather good fun......pit limiter set to 30mph..just to bug 5 0 .....

said it b4 Rich mate, your a feckin legend...cheers again Martin...thumbsup
bigredd View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigredd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2015 at 18:29
RB engineering has been a great find for me, Richard is a top bloke and his work has been spot on! Thank god for companies like his keeps the bike world moving.
Jaymo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2015 at 18:35
As above.
Level of service is fantastic and is always at the end of the phone for those dumb questions we have.

Jay
sinewave View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2015 at 21:41
Bought Woolich Kit for my ZX10 from the off with RB Engineering.

I find the 'Launch Control' a riot when Jonny 4 Wheels fancies a bit at the Lights!   beach
Track sl@g - ZX10R KRT 2016, Ohlins Front Internals, Ohlins GP Rear, Woolich Race ECU with Cordona QS & Auto Blipper, Arrow De-cat Exhaust, Brembo M50's & MC, HM Race Dash, GB Crash Protection
alboy850 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alboy850 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 07:53
Agree to all of the above.

Rich sorted me out an ECU flash and a qs set up for my K9 GSXR 1000. There were a few issues with the qs settings but I posted the ECU back to Rich and was reflashed and back in the post on the same day. Top bloke and a top service.

I will be buying the autotune kit next month.

Gimpy View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 08:45
yep....from start to finish he's looked after me, i had the log box and self tune to start with and now i have the lot and must say what a cracking bit of kit...

always used bazzaz b4 but the range of adjustment alone makes this a far better piece of kit and thats not to mention being able to turn fI codes off when needed...and with constant updates to the software to include other stuff aswell .....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic