Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts > RaceSparesUK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 R1 auto blipper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor
Site Sponsor - Bikes and Parts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racesparesuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 R1 auto blipper
    Posted: 24 October 2015 at 12:56
Of interest to all the new R1 owners im sure

Translogic Yamaha YZF-R1 & YZF-R1M 2015> onwards Blip Assist Downshifter/Blipper

COMING SOON - PRE-ORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN FOR THE FIRST BATCH

This new state-of-the-art Throttle Blipper/DownShifter system is designed to compliment your R1’s built in Quickshifter.

The Blip Assist ECU interfaces with the engine’s throttle body connectors via the plug&play connectors and during down-shifts either Translogic’s DCS sensor (included in the kit) sends a signal to the Blip Assist ECU which then performs a controlled throttle blip depending on riding conditions at the time of the down shift.

Fully adjustable and adaptive, both the strength and duration of the throttle blip can be adjusted using Translogic’s Pro-Tuner-Mode (No PC is necessary). The sensor trigger force can be adjusted too as well as the intensity of the blip itself in 5 different RPM bands. There are default settings within the Blip Assist ECU thanks to the hundreds of hours of real world testing carried out by Translogic Systems and its professional partners giving you a great head start when first experiencing this new technology.

Dimensions

Yamaha R1 4 Channel Blip Assist System (includes DCS sensor and tie/shift rod) for standard footrests with standard road shift or inverted race shift set-up. Plug&Play for `fly-by-wire’ YZF-R1/M models 2015.

The rrp for these is expected to be £454 (a tdr discount will be applied once the price is confirmed)

Available from 1st November

Edited by racesparesuk - 24 October 2015 at 13:00
Suppliers of quality new and used race bike spares and bikes
Tel 01704 840825
Airborne Warrior View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airborne Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2015 at 16:03
Think you know I need one of these before I do Mike
Every Man an Emperor
racesparesuk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Site Sponsor - Bikes and Parts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racesparesuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2015 at 20:07
😂😂😂😂😂. I did think as I put the post up " I wonder how long it will be before Roger calls ". 30 mins later your on the phone. 👏👏👏😂😂😂😂
Suppliers of quality new and used race bike spares and bikes
Tel 01704 840825
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic