Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RACING NEWS > Club Racing > No Limits Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Limits Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 19:19
Originally posted by JOE77 JOE77 wrote:

Jo was in one of the air ambulances this was paddock gossip though. Big crash at dears leap after a safety car definitely 138 was one of the bikes involved. Hope she ok not been able to find anything out.
A lot of eager people out there today 2 helicopters in one endurance race.
Big crash at the start as well hope everyone is ok from that one as well.

Jo wasn't racing today, she was getting her arse tattooed. It was her team though.
Colonel_Klinck View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colonel_Klinck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 19:21
Yeah I was told they went over the bars at the start and then got run over. Bloody unlucky. Like i said I hope everyone is ok and they were just taken to hospital as a precaution. 
NoLimits Open 1000s Endurance Champion 2013. No6 for the win!
JOE77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOE77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 19:22
Was a bad one Steve.
Ended with 3 bikes in the wall on start finish straight.
They hit it fairly hard even I winced.
Fat Men Don't Bounce....
771# Radial Line Racing...
http://www.radiallinesheetmetal.co.uk

Steve C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 19:25

Was a bad one Steve.
Ended with 3 bikes in the wall on start finish straight.
They hit it fairly hard even I winced.

thumbsdown Hope everyone is ok.
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colonel_Klinck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 20:12
Thats a fooking nasty place to crash. I got it all wrong coming out of Deer Leap once and thought i was going to hit the wall. Those pants went straight in the bin! 
newmick View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 20:16
Originally posted by Colonel_Klinck Colonel_Klinck wrote:

Now if they could just steal Brands GP away from Bemsee. That would the icing on their cake. 

No we not giving it up
julesh View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 20:49
Is this Jo Wingate your talking about ? Team iron maidens (shammy, Caroline etc) anyone know how they are ?
Steve C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 20:51
Originally posted by julesh julesh wrote:

Is this Jo Wingate your talking about ? Team iron maidens (shammy, Caroline etc) anyone know how they are ?

Correct team but we're talking about Jo Herrod who sometimes rides with the Iron Maidens.

Sorry don't have much info.
Trouble View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trouble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 21:32
I was there with the Iron Maidens team today. It was definitely Jo Wingate who crashed (the 2nd air ambulance), she was air lifted away, last I heard was possible broken sternum and internal injuries. The other crash was at the start, a few bikes all came together in the Le Mans start with one bloke (not sure who it was) ending up under his bike, that was the 1st air ambulance.

Hope all riders concerned get well soon.
Steve C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 21:49
Thanks for the update Trouble.

Wish everyone a full and speedy recovery.
Short Burd View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Burd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 22:05
Ouch that sounds very nasty. I'm not racing with them this year so just relying on FB updates.
bemsee ninja View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemsee ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 08:15

Keeping an eye on the races via TSL as I'm stuck in bed with the flu. Some very respectable laptimes going in. The standard at NLR just seems to be going up and up. Pretty much every singe grid is full. I can see them being the 2nd biggest club racing meet after Thundersport very very soon. 

We must be 3rd biggest then with only 397 Entries at Donington in 2 weeks time lol

My day Job http://www.performancefab.co.uk.......My weekend Job http://www.bemsee.net
2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 08:22
Originally posted by Short Burd Short Burd wrote:

Ouch that sounds very nasty. I'm not racing with them this year so just relying on FB updates.

Shite news .. hope they are in recovery , all riders.
koreanbaz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
TDR No.1 Grass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koreanbaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 09:14
Originally posted by bemsee ninja bemsee ninja wrote:

Keeping an eye on the races via TSL as I'm stuck in bed with the flu. Some very respectable laptimes going in. The standard at NLR just seems to be going up and up. Pretty much every singe grid is full. I can see them being the 2nd biggest club racing meet after Thundersport very very soon. 

We must be 3rd biggest then with only 397 Entries at Donington in 2 weeks time lol

Life is not a trial run!
JOE77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOE77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 14:49
It's spitting everyone on wets lol
Its dry as a bone the soft gents lol
Fat Men Don't Bounce....
771# Radial Line Racing...
http://www.radiallinesheetmetal.co.uk

turbotim View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 16:10

It's spitting everyone on wets lol
Its dry as a bone the soft gents lol

Couple of miles down the road and it is chucking it down now
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colonel_Klinck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 16:58
Just saw this posted on FB. That's rain stopped play. 

Edited by Colonel_Klinck - 26 March 2016 at 17:01
Daimo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 22:04
So, round 2 at Snetterton, everyone ready to play again?

I'm only doing the Cup/PI 600 race for the other races this season (bar Brands as its my local so will have friends/family down).

Just prepped the bike so all ready to go.  I'm going up saturday morning as its under 2hrs away plus my first quali isn't till 10.30am odd.  Only 1 race saturday, and 3 on sunday.  Bloody last race of the day on sunday which sucks balls.

Hope its dry, want to get a real life lap time.  Pressures on for me now, got to carry on my winning streak :D
http://bikersbitz.co.uk/
http://www.youtube.com/bikersbitz
Honda CBR600FX - No Limits PI Noob for 2016
Benelli Tornado Tre
2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2016 at 19:24
evening
          anyone got any video footage of newcomers 600 races or testing from the cadwell round 12-13-14 August .
reply and post or pm .
appreciated .
Incinerat0r View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Incinerat0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 15:35
Only just seen your post but I put some more footage up, I crashed on the test day on my second session (stupid mistake) and lost the rest of the day so have very little from that. I got qualifying 1 (wasn't going to upload it but I can if you'd like to see it) and also race 1. Forgot to hit record for qualifying 2 - doh!

2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 20:12
thanks for that 
                    your bit nearer the front than me (was my debut) so i'm not in your race footage (going well by the way)
u just pass me on the test day vid coming out of barn after we roll out of the pits. 
wouldn't mind seeing qually 1 if not too much hassle as looking for a couple of points on my riding.

Also what gearing you run , cheers .
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Incinerat0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 23:18
No worries, this was only second meeting but I've done a few track days at Cadwell so had half a clue where I was going ... or not so judging by how many times I fell off! 

I'll sort qualifying 1 footage out this week and get it up, my upload is a bit slow at the moment so takes a while to get videos on YouTube. dunno

I was running 15/47, if I was going back I'd probably drop a tooth or two on the rear as I was revving out on the start finish (in 5th) and approaching the bottom of the mountain (in 2nd).
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Incinerat0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 18:01
Here you go, this is the first qualifying session. I have to apologise for the slightly foggy lens!

2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 19:41
thanks incinerator ,no footage of me on  that one either typical..
appreciated anyway..
2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 20:40
Originally posted by Incinerat0r Incinerat0r wrote:

No worries, this was only second meeting but I've done a few track days at Cadwell so had half a clue where I was going ... or not so judging by how many times I fell off! 

I'll sort qualifying 1 footage out this week and get it up, my upload is a bit slow at the moment so takes a while to get videos on YouTube. dunno

I was running 15/47, if I was going back I'd probably drop a tooth or two on the rear as I was revving out on the start finish (in 5th) and approaching the bottom of the mountain (in 2nd).

Was back there for a run monday and worked on a couple à things.
After looking at ur vid above was wondering about gears .
Looks like ur same as me for coppice n charlies 1 , but do u 3rd for charlies 2?
Park 2nd or 3rd ?
Do u enter Chris's in 3rd / 4th.
Are u shifting up to 3rd thro hall bends ?

Just trying to réf back to some conflicting advice / tips i had .
Appreciated incinerator.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic