Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tyre Geezer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazza1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyre Geezer
    Posted: 23 March 2016 at 15:06
just had forks, shock and callipers back from Stef Tyregeezer after freshen up.
Excellent service at good price with quick turn around and is always at the end of the phone for you to moider.  Will be first point of call in future.

Top man!! thumbsup
Johnsparks View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnsparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 17:53
Good post. I've sought the help of TG on a TD. Good service and price. Can also fit tyres!

John4 View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 17:59
Originally posted by Johnsparks Johnsparks wrote:

Good post. I've sought the help of TG on a TD. Good service and price. Can also fit tyres!

+1
Peter Stringer View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2016 at 21:08
+1
WildBeyond View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBeyond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2016 at 14:13
Had my suspension set up by Stef (TyreGeezer) yesterday at Brands. At first it felt terrible, but he worked with me all day to get it to the point where I was pretty happy. The only reason we didn't get it fully sorted was because I decided to go "off piste" on the second to last session.

Great bloke and very easy to work with. Can't wait to meet up again on 18th and get the suspension setup finished. Highly recommended by me.
You always have a choice
andy tims View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy tims Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2016 at 22:40
Good service from Stef with my suspension at Mallory recently
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic