Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sportsbikeshop - Great Service as always!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teggy94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sportsbikeshop - Great Service as always!
    Posted: 23 March 2016 at 17:12
I couldn't not post this, due to the fantastic service I regularly receive from SPORTSBIKESHOP and all their team!
I ordered these probably about a month ago now... not realising they were on their website for pre-order (woops!) Unfortunately, there is a delay in my order of the brand new RST Pro Series boots, which I was hoping to use on Tuesday for my trackday.

Upon telling one of their customer service reps, Sally Alexander, about this they have reduced the price of the boots for me as a way of an apology. Not something many service providers would hastily do due to a loss in profits... but not Sportsbikeshop... they've repetitively provided me with a service that gives me the confidence to keep going back for more!

I'm now getting the newest stock from RST for £119.99! Gotta be happy with that! :D

'13 CBR250R Repsol (Road Bike)
'98 CBR600 "Steelie" (Race Bike)
'03 YZ125(MX fun)
Chris b View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 19:37
Its good to see a positive review about a company rather than the usual bashing. Iv gota say i also use these guys and have had no problems at all and would definitely recommend them
safjar View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safjar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 20:00
They are very helpful, I've had some good dealings with them
CLB View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 20:06
Originally posted by Chris b Chris b wrote:

Its good to see a positive review about a company rather than the usual bashing. Iv gota say i also use these guys and have had no problems at all and would definitely recommend them

+1 from me
Jaymo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 20:09
Used before and only ever had good service.
Teggy94 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teggy94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 13:08
I've never had a problem with using them - of course you see the odd bad review where some old man get upset about his gloves having not been packaged up in 3 boxes each with their own bubble wrap and foam peanuts lol

Cracking thing is they're really heavily focused on customer satisfaction - a they know you can never make that face to face relationship like you can in shops... but boy do they make up for it!
They sure have a well trained customer service team and the right approach to things from my experiences :)

'13 CBR250R Repsol (Road Bike)
'98 CBR600 "Steelie" (Race Bike)
'03 YZ125(MX fun)
paullec View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 14:24
My favourite shop to, Always response to emails and any query/ 
dayz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 18:57
Got the new pro series boots in my shop yesterday,full size range in black an white always like to do a bit of a TDR deal also ive bought a fair few things off sportsbikeshop in the past - always good and efficient service

Look like very good boots, definitely step up from their older tractech evo, would still say if fit is equal the TCX boots are better built for less money

Edited by dayz - 24 March 2016 at 18:59
Branch Manager(St Albans)
J&S Accessories
AGV Alpinestar Arai BKS Dainese Daytona Drift Forcefield Givi HJC IXS MucOff Nikwax RST Rukka Scala Schuberth Scorpion Shark Shoei Sidi Silkolene TCX WD40
Mr. White View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 21:25
Spent pretty much all afternoon there this afternoon with me and the Mrs trying on various things. They were very patient as we chopped and changed, great service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic