Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TRACKDAYS > PacedayZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cartagena nights June 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airborne Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cartagena nights June 2016
    Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:51
4 of us booked on this and really looking forward to it

Can someone give me the name of the resort we stay at please

And also what's the circuit like on tyres say compared to Jerez, was thinking of taking 1 front and 3 rears TBH
Every Man an Emperor
mel View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2016 at 16:53
Originally posted by Airborne Warrior Airborne Warrior wrote:

4 of us booked on this and really looking forward to it

Can someone give me the name of the resort we stay at please

And also what's the circuit like on tyres say compared to Jerez, was thinking of taking 1 front and 3 rears TBH
Cant remember resort but googal roda(Rhoda) golf Murcia As for tyres cant say I noticed any difference to jerez all be it a more stop and squirt circuit
mel View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2016 at 16:56
Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 20:07
Dropped off bikes today looking forward to this nowsun
Widge View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Widge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 17:53
Just got back from this trip.  I don't think I've enjoyed a trip as much as this EVER!!
Great accomodation, chilling all day then riding at night.  Not one red flag in 3 days and nothing was too much trouble, the staff were so helpful and the instructors were great.  I even had a session with Michael Laverty and could not believe how much I learnt in half an hour from him....  AwesomeThumbs Up
Booked for their Portimao trip in October and some more tuition with Mr L.
Pacedayz are the best track day company I've been with and I've been with them all.  Well Done Pacedayz Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Airborne Warrior View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airborne Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 18:37
I second this

A mega trip even though I threw my bike on the floor day 3 after 3 laps Cry

Craig and the team are so helpful and nothing too much effort

I also had some time with Mr Laverty, what a TOP bloke he is some down to earth for a superstar

10/10 cant wait for the next trip
Every Man an Emperor
Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2016 at 07:06
Got back from this yesterday and it was superb. Loads of sun accommodation was excellent and track time brilliant. I enquired about next years event and Craig said they were already tacking bookings for next years event so will be getting my name on asap. My first trip with Pacedayz and will not be my last what a bloody good outfit thumbsup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic