Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts > Parkitt Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trackside Private Bookings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor
Site Sponsor - Bikes and Parts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkittRacingQuiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trackside Private Bookings
    Posted: 14 March 2017 at 09:31

Have you ever got to track and there isn't a service there you need such as tyre changing? suspension? Or perhaps you are looking for something a bit  more individual? We have come up with a new package that promises to change your whole Trackday or Race experience.

https://www.parkittracing.co.uk/pages/private-hire-suspension-set-up-mechanical-assistace-inc-tyre-changing

For more info, or just for a chat please drop us a line on info@parkittracing.co.uk or 01777 817 095

Race, Trackday and Road Bike servicing and Prep. ROAD & TRACK Tyres. Mobile Dyno Centre. OHLINS Sales, Service and Tech Centre. FB. Parkitt Performance Motorcycle Racing 01777 871 095
Greg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 09:51

....  errrr...??

well, someone had to do it didn't they??

Good luck with the venture !

G
"Resistance is futile!" (except if <1Ω)
Bob Gnarly View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Gnarly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 12:24
Fair play to offering new services to customers but I just came across this sentence in your advert

"If riders are arriving the night before we kindly ask you to secure  a spot big enough to house 2 x 6ft tables"

Really?! We all know how some of the circuits already get pretty tight on garage space even without people turning them into their only personal pit boxes.

D.A. View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 15:03
Originally posted by Greg Greg wrote:

....  errrr...??

well, someone had to do it didn't they??

Good luck with the venture !

G

I understand the comment - but what's the pic got to do with it? whistle
There's no such thing as a "normal" biker...

gdog11 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdog11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 19:47
I think kits a great idea! Especially as i have back sciatica probs. If i actually had 4 mates that is... Perhaps set up a section on here where peeps could register and meet on the day?

G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic