Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW T5 transporter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbs69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW T5 transporter
    Posted: 20 April 2017 at 20:08
Selling my van as I have bought a newer one, 2007 T5, 105k miles, 1.9tdi with pendal Perfromance remap to 140bhp, H&R 40mm lowering springs fitted recently, 18" alloys with load rated tyres, recent head gasket replaced they are common to fail on this type of engine after 100k miles, rear of the van is sound proofed and insulated as I used it for sleeping in before track days, window fitted to passenger side and I have a double seat that fixes in the rear behind front double passenger seat, want the seats removed the floor is flush, you can get a sports bike in along side the double seat easy. I have owned this every van for 7 years and it has never failed a mot. More pics to follow, van is in Orkney but I work in Invergorden regular or can put on the ferry to Aberdeen/Thurso.    looking for £7500

Edited by kbs69 - 20 April 2017 at 20:21
koreanbaz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
TDR No.1 Grass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koreanbaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 20:17
Originally posted by kbs69 kbs69 wrote:

Selling my van as I have bought a newer one, 2007 T5, 105k miles, 1.9tdi with pendal Perfromance remap to 140bhp, H&R 40mm lowering springs fitted recently, 18" alloys with load rated tyres, recent head gasket replaced they are common to fail on this type of engine after 100k miles, rear of the van is sound proofed and insulated as I used it for sleeping in before track days, window fitted to passenger side and I have a double seat that fixes in the rear behind front double passenger seat, want the seats removed the floor is flush, you can get a sports bike in along side the double seat easy. I have owned this every van for 7 years and it has never failed a mot. More pics to follow, van is in Orkney but I work in Invergorden regular or can put on the ferry to Aberdeen/Thurso

As it seems to be free, can I have it please?

Life is not a trial run!
kbs69 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbs69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 20:21
Update with price now!
Scotty2 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 16:46
Call me Susan if it makes you happy
kbs69 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbs69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 23:23
Van now sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic