Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daytona 675R For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKRSV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daytona 675R For Sale
    Posted: 13 August 2017 at 22:37
So after much procrastinating I am taking the plunge and finally going to get an R1. 
I have 2 deals on the table, one for a standard low miles R1 and the other for a low miles R1M - depends on some finances but its one or t'other 

So .. the Daytona 675R - 2014 - 7800 miles - White - still all in very good condition road trim fairings etc.
Standard bike, FSH, books, manuals, R&G tank sliders, R&G tail tidy, near new supercorsa's
Forks just serviced, engine oil changed regularly. had a new Detent wheel & shift plate kit fitted by Triumph Plymouth main dealers at about 6500 miles been perfect ever since.
For sale at £7200 which is what I have been bid by the dealer - I am not after a penny more thats what I'll get in PX, the bike is very clean and rides lovely. First MOT was done earlier this summer. used on the road and done about 5 trackdays, one previous owner.

OR with Full de-cat system including Scorpion carbon can & link, tinted double bubble race screen, spare SBS race pads, Ohlins Harris 916 style steering damper kit, single seat cowl, spare set near new supercorsa's, Triumph engine and frame protection kits.
£8000 ono. 

Also have a set wets on wheels, wheels are VGC with discs ABS sensors and sprocket, brand new Bridgestone wet tyres never been fitted to the bike - and another spare rear wheel complete with disc and ABS ring and near new SC1 or K1 tyre - can't remember which ! these will be offered to anyone who buys the bike first as I would do a package deal otherwise they will be for sale to anyone after the bike goes.

I am having trouble uploading pictures from my computer, cannot seem to get postimage or the upload tool to work ?? !! PM me for pictures if interested :-)

great bike, will be missed - but the adrenaline junkie hiding inside has just got to have the R1 !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic