Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2004 Yamaha YZF-R1, Lava Red, Just 7500 miles, stu
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2004 Yamaha YZF-R1, Lava Red, Just 7500 miles, stu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weeksy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2004 Yamaha YZF-R1, Lava Red, Just 7500 miles, stu
    Posted: 17 October 2017 at 10:24
Due to an unforseen circumstance I'm currently left with very little alternative other than this below thread.

So i'm looking at the prospect of selling her current bike.

It's a 2004 Yamaha YZF-R1 in Lava red, the best and most desireable colour scheme.
It has 7500 miles on it and is honestly honestly IMMACULATE, in each and every sense of the word. 
You could pass this thing off as almost brand new. Is has been fully serviced about 6 weeks back when purchased and was stripped completely by me for cleaning/sorting when i collected.
It was also given an MOT at the time along with new tyres. These have now been used on track, so are a bit bobbled, but they've done literally 100 miles or so in today.

The pics really do not do it justice, but they're a decent repesentation of course. Every single part of the bike was stripped, cleaned, greased, lubed, polished and checked, from removing the tank, to taking wheels out and removing discs so i could clean the back of the discs. 

WU04 GYJ is the reg.

I can't put into words how gutted I am to have to have this discussion with you, this was supposed to be the bike that lives in the conservatory until the end of time.

The price is £4500 to you lot and i'm honestly not shifting from that. I paid £4800 for it and have put many hours of cleaning and polishing into it, along with adding a GI-ProX gear indicator at a cost of £120. 

Full album below.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152318156@N08/albums/72157687967679006/with/36700782432/

https://revtothelimit.co.uk/index.php
Fandoracing View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fandoracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2017 at 00:16
That's just lovely
#nailit
weeksy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weeksy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2017 at 08:24
thank you. Provisionally sold.
https://revtothelimit.co.uk/index.php
ade View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2017 at 08:43
Gutted for you weeksy, but fair play mate you do keep your bikes mint.
"Living the Dream"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic