Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen 4 2012/13 zx10r huge spec

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen 4 2012/13 zx10r huge spec
    Posted: 27 December 2017 at 18:29
Hi all.

I will be looking to move on my ZX10R shortly

I advertised this bike a while back after struggling to tame it and was eventually convinced to get the suspension sorted for my weight and give it another go. So i took it to Sam Palmer and he re sprung and sorted it out for me and completely transformed the bike from a bucking bronco to a dream bike.

The spec is huge and here is a link to my orginal advert:

http://www.trackdayriders.co.uk/tdr/forum/2012-zx10r-sstk-ex-bsb_topic64558.html?KW=Zx10r+2012+ex+sstk

There is alot more on the bike not listed such as the custom billet switchgears etc but please contact me for full info.

The bike is currently looking fantastic in the livery of my friends business but this is all un laquered vinyl so can easily be removed. The bike has been dry stored since the summer and i am now doing almost exclusively enduro riding and also have a 600 so this is an unused beast that i can not justify sitting there.

I know what this is worth and ive spent hundreds on it in 2017 just keeping it tip top, but this isnt the best time to be selling and i could do with the space so open to serious discussions. It currently has a standard linkage fitted as it suited me better but mss 3.5 included in sale as are the wets on wheels and the arrow pipe is now fitted as i only used the bike for euro trackdays and it only covered 4 full days in spain and 3 uk trackdays since i had it all set up. The akra is still here and included. Mileage is somewhere just over 6k.

Full info and pictures and viewings on request. Just contact me.

Many thanks

George
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 19:03
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 19:05
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 19:08
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 19:12
Bike will come supplied fully serviced with fresh tyres and completely ready to go. I also have a surplus decent solid single bike trailer or very tidy 2/3 bike aluminium box trailer which could be negotiated into a deal if required.
Rob View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 00:32
Looks like a top piece of kitthumbsup

Good luck with the sale

Rob
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 19:07
Will be servicing and getting everything together ready for sale next week.

I also have a tidy KTM lined up I want to go and look at so....
Matt75racing View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt75racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 21:21
Am I missing something but a price might help your cause buddy
You only get one flying lap of this life
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2018 at 09:58
I never got round to selling this and now have 5 bikes hanging around. Due to recent events i have zero interest in superbikes and am pretty much doing enduro and should i wish to visit a track i have a cbr now aswell. The bike is sat ready for use. Couple spare rear supercorsas with it and its taking up room.

Really cant be bothered with ebay so thought id give it one last try on here. Anyone want a big spec big bike for a bargain make an offer ill go from there.

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic