Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tyres4Bikes Again!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R6_lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyres4Bikes Again!
    Posted: 07 March 2018 at 14:10
Another big shout out and thank you to Stef for servicing the forks for my Street Triple R. Quick turnaround, really good honest advice, asked me what i wanted and kept me updated. And his packing skills on the return items was so much better than my effort sending them to him!

Cheers Stef, hope to catch you at a track day later this year. thumbsup

Kam
Tyre Geezer View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyre Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 10:31
Thank you Kam, you've made an old man blush. :D:D:D
http://www.tyres4bikes.co.uk
Gizago View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 22:31
Just to add to this, I’ve just got my forks back from a service /re-spring, and my brother had his forks done and very knackered ohlins shock repaired and serviced. Excellent service from Stef, kept us updated all the time and everything came back when he said it would. Can’t say fairer than that! (Even if he did complain about the lack of chocolate in the box when I sent my forks up.....)
www.moto-racespares.com
Use discount TDR10 at checkout
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyre Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 08:49
Originally posted by Gizago Gizago wrote:

Just to add to this, I’ve just got my forks back from a service /re-spring, and my brother had his forks done and very knackered ohlins shock repaired and serviced. Excellent service from Stef, kept us updated all the time and everything came back when he said it would. Can’t say fairer than that! (Even if he did complain about the lack of chocolate in the box when I sent my forks up.....)

Yeah, still looking for that Toblerone!! Thank you for the kind words, I'm really pleased you're happy with what we've done for you. See you soon.
2stop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2stop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2018 at 07:16
Tg, just done my forks service for me.
I got too busy with the curse of work.
usual no bother service, cheers tG
djmrmagic View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmrmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2018 at 08:51
Oh yeh I need to add my two pence (sorry its late Steff)

TG serviced and upgraded my blade forks for me a couple of weeks ago, quick service, good communication, nice chap!

Will deffo use again :)
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyre Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2018 at 17:50
Thank you guys, it's always lovely to hear praise, it makes what we do all that much more enjoyable - thank you.
millemr View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millemr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 17:27
Thanks for the suspention set up at cadwell last saturday steff. feel like i can ride the bike again thanks Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic