Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hm dash 09>zx6r & zx10r 11-15 backplates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zxrjohn14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hm dash 09>zx6r & zx10r 11-15 backplates
    Posted: 10 March 2018 at 13:58
I going to keep this as they seem to be the type of thing i buy time and time again.

Its in great condition and has no lines on the display, this was replaced a coouple of years ago.

THE 2 ISSUES ARE:

The backlight is not working properly. This never bothered me as i just turned it off due to me riding on sunny trackdays only.

The rubber MENU button has fell off.

neither of these things affect use.

£420 posted with Royal Mail special delivery

BrOz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 22:53
Hi, quick question (and a free bump)... does that mean your dash works on both the ZX6R and the ZX10R? I have a HM dash from a 600RR and was wondering if I can make it work on the ZX6R. Otherwise I'll just have to sell it and get something else...
zxrjohn14 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zxrjohn14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2018 at 10:24
They are 2 seperate plates.
The plug is completely different.

Edited by zxrjohn14 - 07 April 2018 at 21:10
scooby View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2018 at 14:57
Originally posted by BrOz BrOz wrote:

Hi, quick question (and a free bump)... does that mean your dash works on both the ZX6R and the ZX10R? I have a HM dash from a 600RR and was wondering if I can make it work on the ZX6R. Otherwise I'll just have to sell it and get something else...

as long as HM do a back plate for your zx6 you can just swap the baCk plate,about 60 quid.
BrOz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2018 at 01:58
Thanks heaps for all the replies! There's so little information about this out there... Really good to hear from people who actually have/had the product.

I have contacted HM re a possible back plate and it turns out they actually make them but now won't reply to email about how to buy one since I can't find one listed anywhere... baby steps I guess!
BrOz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2018 at 02:52
If anyone has one for sale, please contact me!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic