Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 ZX-10 Road / Track Bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1_Pob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 ZX-10 Road / Track Bike
    Posted: 13 August 2018 at 11:15
This is my 2013 Zx10 track bike - I bought the bike new in 2013 and did about 10k on the road before converting it to a track bike. It then did about 10 track days (all in Spain) before last moving in 2015. Since stored in a heated garage and unlikely to be used again because I prefer to use my Minitwin. I have the v5 and all road parts. It is a standard motor never messed with, bazzaz fi and quick shift setup by Steve Jordan (187bhp),arrow end can, ohlins rear shock, standard front suspension, brand new Pirelli slicks, brand new bendix MCR pads, braided lines, captive rear calliper bracket, captive spacers, ohlins race steering damper ecu, alloy rear sprocket, engine covers, carbon covers on swing arm and frame (not hiding anything - never dropped or crashed), carbon tank surround, vinyl wrapped fuel tank, tank grip pads, rearsets, clip ons, keyless filler cap, accosato master cylinder and brembo front discs. I’d say it’s very close to race spec with possibly the exception of 10 minutes of lockwiring and possibly the front suspension but very very tidy and not an abused ex race bike. I see various prices - happy to have a chat around that but looking for £7500. Located in Surrey but could deliver for diesel.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic