Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TBR performance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TBR performance
    Posted: 11 October 2018 at 19:12
just want to say a big thanks to tbr performance.
got me some calipers and a master in time for me to go to Spain as my others was shot great service great communication.
and they look awesome.
couldn't recommend him highly enough will be talking to him over winter about some other stuff
cheers buddy
mark
markrsvr View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2018 at 20:40

just got back from Spain a few weeks ago and these brakes are awesome just to let you know look abit mucky now but 3 days of thrashing it round a track and pads still got loads of meat left
cheers

Edited by markrsvr - 01 November 2018 at 20:41
Ruffian View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruffian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2018 at 21:05
That's a pretty colour also,

What sort of money were they if you don't mind me asking.
markrsvr View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote markrsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2018 at 22:05
you would have to speak to him but I had a set up with master aswell and people with same set up with brembo m4 and rc19 said mine was better even the instructor from no limits had same set up one had brembo set up and he said you het better feel from these it's cheaper than brembo aswell
wrennus View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrennus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 07:40
Thanks mark.. the retail price in these calipers are £524 for standard colours or £569 for flip colours

I sell them for £500 and £550 - but certainly can price match if you fine cheaper, and will give more discount if buying other items as well, pads Master gliders etc

I'm meeting Accossato at the Emcia meeting in Milan next week to kick off our service agreement, so the kit will be serviced in our UK workshop, so there may some scope for servicing discounts if brought through us

That also goes with any suspension kit etc... Few prices: service with ALL bushes and seals replaced, motul oil etc is total at, £210 shocks are £185 (again ALL service items replaced not just some that dont "look" ok 🙄

Full ktech piston kit or mupo piston kit, again ALL the seals, springs, ktech compression adjusters, bushes etc... The whole shebang £599 - then 15% off servicing

Plus I sell pretty much anything you can get for a bike, brembo as well as Accossato, mupo, ktech, nitron, bitubo, matris, arrow, ebc, SBS, chains sprockets you name it

Currently in portimao riding on the same Accossato calipers as mark with a PRS2 master cylinder, and theyre phenomenal!.

Edited by wrennus - 02 November 2018 at 07:44
Graveltrap View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graveltrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 21:43
Adding to an old Thread, but the title works!

I bought a Nitron shock via Matt for my 400/600 hybrid race bike. Its been a challenge to make a home made bike work well enough (especially in a popular Bemsee class) but at Donington last weekend I got 10th, was running 5th when I went straight on instead of taking the esses and then was 8th the next day. I ran into Matt at the tech inspection as my bike was picked for weight/power compliance check (which I passed and 4 others didn't). He asked how it was going and I mentioned that I'd improved by 3 seconds per lap since Saturday morning but was now shredding the back tyre with the mighty 86bhp.

After having a look and a chat he suggested the potential issue and recommended looking at rear sag. low and behold half hour later I discovered the rear shock almost topped out, possibly due to saving 10kg off the bike over winter. A turn and a half less pre-load and out for the last race. Despite being old and therefore completely knackered by the last race in a 3 day meet and faced with a bit if drizzle I was within 0.2s of my best lap time, finished the race distance in the exact same time as the previous race, missed 7th by 0.037s and the back tyre didn't slide once and it looked a lot better than 4 hours previous.

It's amazing what a bit of professional knowledge and experience can do so big up TBR.

Edited by Graveltrap - 11 September 2020 at 00:02
Badapple View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 22:23
I've had some cracking advice recently from Matt and also been very happy with parts supplied a definite thumbs up will certainly use again in the future.
wrennus View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrennus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2020 at 08:57
ah thanks guys, glad to help!  thumbsup
TBR performance
WWW.TBRperformance.co.uk
Www.Facebook.com/innocentengineering
Dindanio1 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dindanio1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 22:04
Also to add to this. I recently had fork piston kit and new springs for my weight. Matt was brillant and the after support was top of the line even months after. So will definately be using again to get my rear shock sorted this time alomg with any future jobs.
2012 cbr600rr
mods:
Qs
Power commander 5
Autotune kit
Mjc mid pipe cat delete
K&n air filter
R6 quick action throttle
Hel front and rear braided lines
GI pro gear indicator
Yoshimura rs-5 slip on
Keith View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 16:58
Another 'Thank you' to Matt (Wrennus) for helping me out with a suspension issue. I made the mistake of buying a 'bargain' Nitron Pro shock for my R6 on eBay without checking its credentials. It later came to light that the shock was around 10mm shorter than it would have been if it was the correct one. Matt was able to rework it to the correct spec. and service it all for a very reasonable price. Now it genuinely is a bargain and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Highly recommended.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic