Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KXF250 2007 and mx gear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KXF250 2007 and mx gear
    Posted: 18 October 2018 at 21:08
Hi all.

For sale is a seldom used KXF250 2007 with lots of trick bits and extras. New Michellin tyres, tidy bike with clean graphics. 2017 front end on it with Pro Taper bars and Renthal levers. All bearings OK. Regularly serviced and air filter cleaned every ride.

This bike has done nothing this year. It was bought by Kylinder in February from a friend and he didnt have a chance to use it before his accident. Im now making way of some of his stuff for his partner. If there is any interest he also bought brand new riding gear including a Bell helmet, in size Large, body armour, and a full set of L/34 astars mx kit and boots i think they are a 9 or 10.

He paid 1700 for the bike and it hasnt turned a wheel since. Open to offers.

Open to any offers for the gear also.

Just trying to get his misses some money and free up some space.

Thanks. George
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 21:10
Since photobucket absolutely does my head in now, i have lots of pics of everything so if your interested let me know and ill whatsapp them over.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2018 at 21:34
If anyone is able to point me in the right direction for somewhere to sell this that isnt ebay or gumtree thatd be cool. Spread the word if you know of anyone.

Cheers.
muffking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 15:17
What's the likelihood that bunging a pair of track tyres would make it a good toy to rock up with at Cadwell while my mates are on CB500's?

For pics BTW, I replaced Photof**kit with Flickr 😉
It's not the falling off that worries me, it's the landing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic