Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cbr600rr 05 track bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cbr600rr 05 track bike
    Posted: 25 January 2020 at 11:52
I have decided to sell my trusty trackbike . its wants for nothing , it has ohlins rear shock , hm quickshifter , sigma slipper clutch , micron serpent full race exhaust (with baffle) sounds awesome ,power commander , pazzo levers, cbr 1000 mastercylinder , monoblock front calipers hrc quick action throttle , red bull fiberglass fairing , stomp grips,spare race fairing also super corsa tyres . this machine is very quick and stops on a sixpence trust me . I have asset of dymag carbon wheels which will be offered to the buyer for an additional £1000 or I will sell separately later . (you'd be mad not to buy them as the difference in acceleration , braking and handling is immense )
I have decided no more track days for me now so it has to go . I don't have a v5 but I have paperwork NICB to prove its not stolen etc which I am happy to give the buyer .
Offers near the asking price as the extras alone add up to a bit .

i have owned the bike for the last 5 years and i have never been down on the deck with it .it performs really well and looks the business . it has never ever let me down .

pics can be seen on facebook or gumtree

£3500 ono plus another £1000 for carbon wheels if wanted (they cost £2500)

Edited by jimski - 25 January 2020 at 11:54
leisure time - the best time of day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic