Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GSXR600 K7 Track Bike with V5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSlowJon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GSXR600 K7 Track Bike with V5
    Posted: 16 July 2020 at 19:13
Putting my K7 up for sale, so putting it on here before going to ebay. I can send photos and any other details by WhatsApp if you pm me your number.

I've had it a year and done half a dozen track days on it. I have the v5 in my name. Mileage is around 10k.

Good bits:
Full Kteck fork internals fitted by 100% Suspension
Wilbur shock
Brembo MC
Healtech quickshifter
New Sbs sintered front pads and oil change (2 inters sessions old)
Quick action throttle
PCV with dyno run from years ago showing 112bhp at rear wheel
Engine covers and crash bobbins etc
Spare rims with discs (no tyres, unless you want to pay extra for an new and unused pair of metzeler wets that are currently on them)
New battery this week
Plastics are in reasonably good condition with a Tyco paint job.
Blue flame can with removable baffle, I haven't had it noise tested but fine for a quiet Donny day.
Can come with paddock stands if needed

Not so good bits:
The electrics need looking at, it is currently not charging at all so died at the end of the second session at Donny today. This is a common fault on the K7s but I don't have the time or knowledge to sort it out. The new battery is on an optimate so it can be seen running. This is a new problem today, it was fine at a Donny evening a few weeks ago.
The QS needs setting up properly, the only time I've used it it was changing fine but cutting out / stuttering at high revs so I turned it off. It probably just needs setting up properly, but I haven't had one before so didn't miss it!
It has the usual minor knocks and scrapes for track bike, but nothing major.
Will come on old compks that have seen better days, or for extra cash can leave a new pair of soft compk on it that have done 2 sessions, including sighting laps.

So if you are happy to sort out the electrics it would be a great package. The engine feels strong and with the QS off it has never missed a beat and handles really well.

After £3k for it without the good tyres, but open to a deal.
MrSlowJon View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSlowJon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2020 at 20:49
Electrics are now sorted with a new mosfet regulator/rectifier, rode it for half a dozen wet sessions at Anglesey last week with no problems at all.

So still for sale, I'm still after around £3k for the whole package including the nearly new soft compks, but it now all works!
MrSlowJon View Drop Down
intermediates
intermediates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSlowJon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2020 at 12:05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic