Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kawasaki ZX6R

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlHooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kawasaki ZX6R
    Posted: 17 May 2016 at 15:23
For sale is my kawasaki zx6r p7f early 2008 registered,  I am the second owner and have the v5 registered in my name with 3 keys inc red key. The bike has covered 10k miles, the previous owner had a day time mot on it but I have never bothered.
It has ohlins ttx rear shock and Maxton gp20 internals in the front with receipt for purchase and fitting by Maxton. Running metzeler racetecs K1 front K2 rear with good wear and good for a few more days yet, Wets on wheels with discs and decent metzeler wets. Tracktanium endurance captive spacers on both sets of wheels. Quick action throttle, decatted system into a micron link and can blows at 101/2 db with baffle. Crash bungs fitted.
The fairings are in good condition however I was going to paint them at some point to green (the only colour Kwaks should be) but its still a nice presentable bike. Has pp clip ons and rear sets and a spare set of clip ons and some gillies rear sets that need a replacement part. 520 chain and a selection of rear sprockets in varied sizes, spare end can however it might as well be a megaphone!! There are other bits and bobs that I'm sure I've missed but in all its an excellent bike that I will really miss but I need to sell as I can't afford to do as many Track days and save for a mortgage.
I'm struggling to get pics up but for genuine interest just drop me a pm or text on 07792 590174 and I can get some over.
£3900 or would consider a PX against a cheaper road bike and cash my way. 
Thanks
Carl

Edited by CarlHooper - 23 May 2016 at 11:03
CarlHooper View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlHooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 08:15
Forgot to add has a power commander 3 usb fitted.

fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlHooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 08:24
Dropping the price to £3900 for the whole package or alternatively the bike on standard suspension and without wets on wheels and spares £2800
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlHooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 09:19
Bike is also on Gumtree, link below for Pics

https://www.gumtree.com/p/kawasaki-motorbikes/kawasaki-zx6r-p7f-track-bike-race-bike-not-r6-cbr-600/1170315510

joey34646 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey34646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 20:21
free bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic