Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Dealer/Suppliers Recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motolug trailers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny handfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motolug trailers
    Posted: 20 July 2016 at 12:48
Julia offers one of the best aftersales service I think I have ever received.

15 months or so after I bought the trailer a mudguard cracked - she sent me a new PAIR no questions asked

24 months after I bought the trailer I had a flat tyre the other day- faulty valve - she sent me  NEW wheel no questions asked - it arrived 36 hours after I first contacted her to discuss it - all I did was pay £8 postage

no need to say anything more really.  fantastic trailers and a fantastic aftersales service like no other.

no point looking elsewhere for your trailers if you can afford these.

You get what you pay for in life.

:^
Bob Gnarly View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Gnarly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 12:54
+1 to the above, had mine for a few years now. My trailer developed a strange surface corrosion all over unpainted metal work. I think it was put down to a bad batch from the plating company. Motolug sent out a complete set of replacement parts (replacing pretty much everything other than the painted trailer section). 

Not only are they one of the best trailers around for loading a bike on your own they have the customer service to back it up. You can't go wrong buying one.thumbsup
Johnny handfull View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny handfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 13:22
Originally posted by Bob Gnarly Bob Gnarly wrote:

+1 to the above, had mine for a few years now. My trailer developed a strange surface corrosion all over unpainted metal work. I think it was put down to a bad batch from the plating company. Motolug sent out a complete set of replacement parts (replacing pretty much everything other than the painted trailer section). 

Not only are they one of the best trailers around for loading a bike on your own they have the customer service to back it up. You can't go wrong buying one.thumbsup

Mine has that too!  Do you have any pictures please that you can whatsapp or text me pls bud?  07872 396010

if it is the same thing then I would like a new one too :-)

fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Gnarly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 13:32
I'm sure I took some when I sent them to Motolog. Let me check.
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Gnarly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 13:36
Found it, pm me your email mate and I'll send you the pics. 
Johnny handfull View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny handfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 14:11
sent cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic