Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > Commercial Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motorbike delivery service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrtlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motorbike delivery service
    Posted: 05 July 2018 at 09:03
I want to inform that I received my motorcycle today. In a word, the service of Bike Ship Motorcycle Transport company was Excellent. From getting a quote, to booking the shipment, all the way to delivery. Bike Ship company performed flawlessly, and exceeded my expectations. The driver was friendly and efficient, and the motorcycle arrived without any scratch.
Eyespy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyespy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 17:14
Good to know
snafu View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 21:03
I’ve just asked for quotes, it’s funny but they all offer the same price £150.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 22:27
Ive voted. Went for motorbike delivery service. In my opinion its way better than motorbike delivery service.
Keith View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 22:34
This post should definitely be taken at face value as a balanced and completely unbiased review by a genuine customer.   
2021 Thundersport Golden Era Geriatrics Champion
Ryank4 View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryank4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2018 at 21:36
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

This post should definitely be taken at face value as a balanced and completely unbiased review by a genuine customer.   

lollollol
SPeeeeDY View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPeeeeDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 11:32
I like how they show everyones postcodes on the website and some have a pic of the bike that has been moved too

#theifsdream
#GDPR
You only need 2 tools:
WD-40 and Duct tape.
If it doesnt move and it should, use WD-40
If it moves and it shouldnt, use Duct tape.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic