Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PCV QS pull sensor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCV QS pull sensor
    Posted: 23 May 2015 at 15:32
I've got a PC 5 pull sensor which is surplus to requirements.

Its currently fitted with a block connector for pc111 fitment but I'll remove that before posting.

£100 posted

I'll throw some pics up later,its still on the bike.
the gin reaper View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gin reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 19:49
was this working in conjunction with a PC3 before? If so can you leave the block on for the time being and post up some pics - have a pc3 on my 2005  zx10 with race shift which should IIRC mean i need a pull sensor. 

ta
...never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...
Wull View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 22:33
Sadly no,I can't remember which way it is whether it's closed circuit or open circuit but this doesn't work with a pc111,the bike won't start when it's connected to the pc111.

The earlier pcv sensors do work though as I know of at least one other who's fitted one via the method I was going for,but failed miserably

Off the top of my head it's sensor pull 114 or at least it's the same one that's on the dynojet website for the pcv pull

the_parry View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_parry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:10
Hi mate, a friend of mine who hasn't got an account is interested in this, can you pm me you're number and i'll forward it on to him.
Cheers
Racer View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:14
I thought you could for the sensor to a pc111 but need to change it from normally open to normally closed via pc111 software. I swam to remember doing this but it might of been the other way around.
Wull View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 16:09
Originally posted by Racer Racer wrote:

I thought you could for the sensor to a pc111 but need to change it from normally open to normally closed via pc111 software. I swam to remember doing this but it might of been the other way around.

Not sure,the Dynojet technician said to me that the older ones were ok but newer ones weren't.

I'll have a look.

I'll pm my number after I've had a look coz if I can change it I'll be keeping it
Wull View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 09:22
Bump still for sale.
Wull View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 09:25
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic