Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pirelli supercorsa scrubs WITH PICTURES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pirelli supercorsa scrubs WITH PICTURES
    Posted: 11 September 2014 at 22:21
Hi all

Clearing out tyres again for winter

Wont get through many before the end of the year and dont want too many hanging around til Spain in March.

Got a v good set of supercorsas. 2014 date, 1 heat cycle, very good tread depth. (I have no guage but willing to send pics) bought straight out of bsb paddock and driven back from cadwell.

Rear is 180/60 17 and SC2 compound.

Front is either SC1 or SC2 cant remember but il check of interested

£90. The pair. Far better than the shagged club racer pants that I was getting conned on ebay for @120 quid last year!

Gimme a shout if interested.

George

Edited by gixasix - 12 September 2014 at 20:05
Brands6R View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brands6R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 22:31
Hi mate....pm'd.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 22:39
Replied mate.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2014 at 19:31
Had quite a few requests for pics on these now so ill just put some in the thread

Pics are not great but..

The front

To be fair I have four fronts you can have the pick of any they are much of a muchness to me. I have sc1 or 2. Your choice. This is the worst one I have.

The rear:

Right wear marker

Left wear marker.

Again I have a choice of several and all are at least this healthy.and the photos dont really do em justice.

Cheers
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 19:16

As i mentioned ive got quite a few of these and the buyer is welcome to choose a set from the bunch so i dug them out and had a sort out and heres whats there.

markyboy View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 22:11
Hi there, 
Is the £90 posted? If so, I'll have a pair please?
Thanks
Markyboy
Bigmac View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 08:10
Where are you based?
TinyTim View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinyTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 10:21
Sc1 rear???
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 12:46
All rears SC2 mate.
pgracing View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 13:17
U got any of these left ?
g9att View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g9att Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 17:55
pm sent
yes i really did crash the loan bike
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 19:12
Hi all. Had loads of PMs on these and thanks for the interest. Brands6R picked his up today and saw whats there so maybe he will post in here to say if he feels they are good scrubs or not?

Anyway the moral of the story is im going to sell more and just keep myself one set and the set on my bike.

If you are interested please PM me with your mobile number as its far easier organising this on phone, and I will deal with any interest in order of earliest pm recieved.

Just to confirm aswell the price is 90 for the tyres and depending on where you are deliv is around a tenner.

Thanks all.
markyboy View Drop Down
Novices
Novices

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 23:05
Tyres arrived in super-quick time. Many thanks gixasix. Better than described.

Markyboy
g9att View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g9att Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 18:22
tyres arrived and are spot on.
cheers mate thumbsup

dave
yes i really did crash the loan bike
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 15:31
The last set of these are still available. Pics on request.

George
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 17:14
Also can deliver to Snetterton on the 10th.
dayz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 20:19
where abouts in london? are they all of a similar quality? final TD of the year next week at oulton, cant decide if rear supercorsa (now a slick on one side) is up to the job, by all accounts it will be raining so a mute point
Branch Manager(St Albans)
J&S Accessories
AGV Alpinestar Arai BKS Dainese Daytona Drift Forcefield Givi HJC IXS MucOff Nikwax RST Rukka Scala Schuberth Scorpion Shark Shoei Sidi Silkolene TCX WD40
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 21:07
Im at junctio 6 M25. The set im now selling are actually the ones I was keeping for me. 15 lap warm up tyres from Assen.

They are of at least the same quality as the ones ive already passed on. See comments above.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic