Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RaceChrono and Bluetooth gps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RaceChrono and Bluetooth gps
    Posted: 26 June 2016 at 12:05
I bought this off here a couple of years ago and I have no use for it anymore. It`s been fantastic as it`s on a old Nokia so the battery lasts all day. The bluetooth gps is a Holux GPSslim 236 with spare battery but no charing lead as it`s the same as the go-pro, the nokia has the charger and the usb data lead to transfer all your times and tracks onto your laptop etc. I really don't know what it's worth so make me a offer.

Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 14:16
I might be interested give us a clue on price as I don't know myself.
Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 14:17
Got any pics?
Garrod View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 15:24
Originally posted by Skidmark Skidmark wrote:

Got any pics?

Pm me your number and I'll send you the picture.
Garrod View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 16:44
I paid £50 plus delivery so £30 plus delivery is a fair price.
Skidmark View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 18:06
That sounds ok to me but forgive my ignorance I haven't a clue how it works.blush
Tricky View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 18:29
Originally posted by Skidmark Skidmark wrote:

That sounds ok to me but forgive my ignorance I haven't a clue how it works.blush

http://www.racechrono.com/
Garrod View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 19:17
Most Uk tracks are pre loaded. I had the gps Velcro taped to the top yoke, app opened on the phone that works with no sim card. Choose the track and wait for it to connect to the gps via Bluetooth, either put the phone in your pocket and go. It will record all the laps and splits, speed through each sector etc then you can load onto your laptop and overlay over go pro footage.  
zxrjohn14 View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zxrjohn14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 19:19
I'll have it off you.
I assume its the racechrono pro on there.
Garrod View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 19:36
Originally posted by zxrjohn14 zxrjohn14 wrote:

I'll have it off you.
I assume its the racechrono pro on there.

Sorry it's sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic