Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suzuki GSXR 600 K4 - Road bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suzuki GSXR 600 K4 - Road bike
    Posted: 01 May 2015 at 13:07
Had this advertised on ebay over the winter but changed my mind. Decided to put it up for sale now I have a deposit on a new road bike.

Please see the advert below. Any questions let me know. Based near Brentwood in Essex
These seem to be advertised at over £3k on ebay so i'll advertise at £2650

For sale is this GSXR 600 K4.

I bought this bike last year and have enjoyed riding it however I have a deposit on a new bike so this has to go. I believe the bike was an imported new at first registration and has now covered around 14,100 miles although this may change. I have part service history for the bike including previous service which included oils, fork seals etc.

I bought the bike from a work colleague who owned the bike for the last 5 years but it ended up becoming an ornament due to lack of use. Since then I have had a friend who is an excellent mechanic work on the bike, The bike runs perfect with no issues whatsoever but I always like to be honest. The bike has a brand new MOT (17/04/15) and 6 months tax however I believe the new laws mean the tax is not transferable to new owners. The bike will come with the pillion seat too.

Overall the bike is in good condition however as you can imagine the paintwork isn't excellent due to it's age. The front right indicator housing has been glued in place with a glue gun which is a bit messy but it was all I had to use at the time. The master cylinder recall still needs to be done, I have the letter with a reference code the new owner can use to book in.

The bike has had an extensive list of modifications done to it which has completely transformed the bike. These are;

Renthal grips

SBS MMR (fast road/race) front brake pads

HEL front braided lines. New brake fluid when these were installed

Stomp grips

R&G crash bungs (one has scuff where previous owner fell on his driveway. No other damage caused)

R&G tail tidy with small plate and original plate for mot

R&G rear bobbins

R1 Throttle mod. This shortens the turn of the throttle, a cheaper option than a quick action throttle

Akrapovic can with removable baffle

Recent new DID chain & sprocket

GSXR 1000 Headers & midpipe. These were changed as the 1000cc headers are made of titanium thus being much lighter and also giving more exhaust options. As they're larger this has made a tiny circle of the plastic melt at the bottom of the bike but it hasn't bothered me.

Pirelli Supercorsas fitted at the moment.

If interested I will throw in the standard headers and exhaust with the sale as you could then sell these to recoup some money.

If you have any questions please let me know, I will be more than happy to answer.

There is a tracker fitted which will be removed once sold. The quickshifter in the pictures isn't included in the sale

Edited by kylinder - 13 May 2015 at 11:52
G-Russ View Drop Down
fast Group
fast Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Russ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 13:16
Nice Tax Disc :P
kylinder View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 13:29
Haha I've removed it now!
aaronb View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:16
Hi there what would. You let the bike go for? I have pm'd you my mobile number. Regards Aaron
kylinder View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 13:58
Hi mate, I did reply to your PM. let me know if you're interested
kylinder View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:52
Reduced to £2650
kylinder View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:53
Also the master cylinder recall is to be done tomorrow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic