Trackday Riders Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TDR ADVERTISER > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wobbler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swap
    Posted: 12 June 2018 at 16:10
I have an ongoing back problem, and i'm struggling with the riding position on my SV650
Anyone fancy a swap with something with a more upright riding position ?
Hornet 600 or 675 street triple, something along those lines, might add cash for the right bike
SV is an injected K3 with a few nice little upgrades, runs and rides faultlessly, and well maintained.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 16:38
Are you looking for something for the road or for track days? I have a 2007 yamaha 660cc MT single cylinder that Ive stopped using since getting a newer road bike thats very comfy but would get eaten alive on any straight.
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 16:42
Could you not get a sit up yoke,some bar risers and straight bars and some adjustable rear sets, and make that a bit less agro?
Wobbler View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wobbler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 18:50
Originally posted by gixasix gixasix wrote:

Are you looking for something for the road or for track days? I have a 2007 yamaha 660cc MT single cylinder that Ive stopped using since getting a newer road bike thats very comfy but would get eaten alive on any straight.
Sorry, should have said...
It's for track use only, i have a road bike already.
I also have a yoke and some fat bars to swap over if i want, but to be honest i think it would spoil the bike, it handles superbly right now, and wouldn't want the hassle of setting it up again, i'm lazy that way rolleyes
I've had a hornet ttack bike before and loved it, so thought i'd go down that route again.

MT-03's are great little bikes though thumbsup
gixasix View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 19:15
No worries bud! Hope you find a tidy hornet. I guess the MT03 will sit a bit longer until i can bothered to move the other bikes out the way and do summin with it. Maybe a cafe racer?
Wobbler View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wobbler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 19:28
Originally posted by gixasix gixasix wrote:

No worries bud! Hope you find a tidy hornet. I guess the MT03 will sit a bit longer until i can bothered to move the other bikes out the way and do summin with it. Maybe a cafe racer?
I bought a really tidy hornet 900 a couple of weeks ago for the road, i would have been interested in your MT had i known earlier.
Typical eh.....?
Wobbler View Drop Down
Racer
Racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wobbler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 18:52
Open to offers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic